Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-09-2012, 12:04   #46
Resting in Peace

Re: Abu Hamza extradition

He's just applied for a further High Court Injunction,Not over yet.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-09-2012, 12:08   #47
JFT96

Seeing he is very religious and of course believes in the afterlife, maybe someone should help him find out the truth.
9mm hollow point should do.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 13:02   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Seeing he is very religious and of course believes in the afterlife, maybe someone should help him find out the truth.
9mm hollow point should do.
You've got a point (no pun intended, didn't notice it till I wrote it down - good though eh?), but wouldn't it be interesting if they loaded him onto a plane and he wasn't on it when it got there? Wonder how well a one-eyed, hook-handed, evil-peddling snake would fair in the middle of the Atlantic? Still, at least he'd have a hook to catch fish if he got hungry.
Old 26-09-2012, 13:06   #49
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
Granted by our wonderful High Court,He aint going anywhere yet, What a shock.
Old 26-09-2012, 13:15   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Granted by our wonderful High Court,He aint going anywhere yet, What a shock.
The good news is that his appeal doesn't seem to carry much weight apparently and "sources" (whatever they are) say that he should soon be on his merry way. Fingers crossed Cash!!
Old 26-09-2012, 13:15   #51
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
Theres a surprise for us not, only in this country would so many bloody appeals be granted. We really are a laughing stock
Old 26-09-2012, 13:18   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Theres a surprise for us not, only in this country would so many bloody appeals be granted. We really are a laughing stock
Is a laughing stock something you cook foreign climes in?
Old 26-09-2012, 13:39   #53
God Member

Quote:
That's probably not true, hon. You will find that in the US, whose justice system Hamza seems to be so afraid of, there are more avenues of appeal than there are in the UK. If he is extremely lucky, he will end up in Gitmo ... although he doesn't seem to fit the bill. The American justice system bends over backwards ... in fact, it contorts itself ... to guarantee the accused a fair trial. Starting with Miranda, there are strict rules that the appropriate Attorney General's dept. and police force has to conform to. I would hazzard a guess that more criminals walk on the basis of technicalities in the US than do so in Britain. This guy will be allowed to appeal all the way to the US Supreme Court; even to the President himself ... although it could be "herself", as by the time he is convicted it could be President Hilary Clinton or President Michelle Obama

There's a lot more to the US Justice System than hard time and the Chair.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 15:30   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houseboy View Post
You've got a point (no pun intended, didn't notice it till I wrote it down - good though eh?), but wouldn't it be interesting if they loaded him onto a plane and he wasn't on it when it got there? Wonder how well a one-eyed, hook-handed, evil-peddling snake would fair in the middle of the Atlantic? Still, at least he'd have a hook to catch fish if he got hungry.

How is he allowed it on the plane?
Does it have to be replaced with a plastic fork or something.

The appeal has angered me. I hope they don't let him off the hook (sorry that was terrible)...
Old 26-09-2012, 17:08   #55
Resting in Peace

Quote:
He claims his mental condition has deteriorated,No change there then and anyway where better a place for a nut job to be than America??

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 17:16   #56
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Yeh disgraceful, but the bottom line is- It ain't he's fault! Its the system that allows it.
Quite agree cashy, seeing we're in this marvelous institution called the EU, I wonder if any other members would be paying that kind of money to somebody from a foreign country who hates their country and has never put anything in the pot
Old 26-09-2012, 17:19   #57
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Granted by our wonderful High Court,He ain't going anywhere yet, What a shock.
When are these doddering old fools see they're being played,
Old 27-09-2012, 08:43   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmouse0707 View Post
How is he allowed it on the plane?
Does it have to be replaced with a plastic fork or something.

The appeal has angered me. I hope they don't let him off the hook (sorry that was terrible)...
Perhaps I should have said, "Plastic spoon handed".
Old 27-09-2012, 11:46   #59
God Member

as a last ditch effort he will claim he cant board the plane as he cant go through the metal detector at the airport with his hooks on and it is against his human rights to be told to take them off.

Unfortunaly as soon as he is gone one of the many other morons who hate the british way of life yet take full advantage of it and more will step up and continue his crusade of hatred towards us.

they too should sling their hook ( pun intended)

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 17:57   #60
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
as a last ditch effort he will claim he cant board the plane as he cant go through the metal detector at the airport with his hooks on and it is against his human rights to be told to take them off.

Unfortunaly as soon as he is gone one of the many other morons who hate the british way of life yet take full advantage of it and more will step up and continue his crusade of hatred towards us.

they too should sling their hook ( pun intended)
Ya but not a very good one accyman

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..