Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-12-2012, 13:51   #31
Beacon of light

Re: What did you do on Christmas Day

glad you had a good day Bernie.
BERNADETTE likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-12-2012, 13:52   #32

I woke up at my friend's house, got ready, took her to her Mum's, drove to my Sister's, ate dinner, exchanged gifts, played with her dogs...Had a dominoes tournament ( I always, ALWAYS!Come second lose to either my Father or Brother in Law... Watched TV, drank far too much wine, was last to bed and feel as if I am still drunk now. Oops.
Old 26-12-2012, 22:26   #33
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I cooked...but he washed up....that's fair!
thats the deal in my house

we got up at 5.30 big boy and girl opened their presents, i opened little boys and husband opened little girls since they werent interested, little boy doesnt seemto realise there are things inside the paper, husband and little girl went for a nap and i made all the food while the other 3 tried to play with each other things, husband washed up, we took things out of boxes the drove round delivering presents then went to my mums and had some tea then home and bed

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 23:20   #34

Went to Church 10 a.m. then to my sister Linda's at Preston for Christmas Lunch. Brother-in-law John made a fantastic meal as usual. Paul (John's brother) and Jonny (mine and Linda's nephew) also present. Chilled in the afternoon with Who wants to be a Millionaire?, the Snow Dog & Shrek. Recorded my favourite TV programmes to watch Boxing Day - Corrie, Call the Midwife and Downton Abbey.
Judith Addison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 01:18   #35
I am Banned

flew back from seoul via tokyo then had a good night out in soi cowboy,watching the dancing girls gyrating semi naked and listening to a good band in my local bar in soi cowboy,total heaven
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..