Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2013, 08:38   #31
Senior Member+

Re: New theory on the origins of man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Graham, if you don't mind me saying so you seem to do an awful lot of transgressing - so I assume you are either very 'naughty' or you lead a most interesting life.....
Let us hope he is a regular churchgoer,dotti!
No transgression.

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 15-12-2013 at 08:42.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-12-2013, 13:44   #32
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Hartley View Post
[TRANSGRESSION - abbreviation]l
Bit tedious that mate! There's no need for such a literal application of the rules, lighten up a bit & life will be easier.
Eric and dotti34 like this.
Old 15-12-2013, 16:17   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
lighten up a bit & life will be easier.
Me ... I'm lighting up a bit ... a bit of hash Life will definitely become a little easier ... Bomber and moose on the menu this aft. But I earned it ... 3 hours of shovelling snow But at least it's warmer than yesterday ... up to a balmy -17 Somehow I don't think man could have originated here, unless there was some polar bear in the mix.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 17:15   #34
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Me ... I'm lighting up a bit ... a bit of hash Life will definitely become a little easier ... Bomber and moose on the menu this aft.
I wouldn't expect anything less from you Eric.
Old 15-12-2013, 20:44   #35

It's 'slightly' warmer here, predicted to reach the high 30's this week - maybe even 40! Then back to something in the 20's. Up and down like the proverbial yo-yo.

But never mind whether it's freezing cold or very hot, as long as we wake up every morning who cares.........and, Eric, keep on enjoying whatever turns you on.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 21:00   #36

Gordon - I somehow doubt it, re the regular churchgoer bit, apologies if I'm wrong.

Btw there's no guarantee that regulars don't transgress - I've known a few who are and they still do.....and I agree with Dave, our friend should lighten up a bit - otherwise life can be a tad boring.

I bet Eric's never is!!!!!!!
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2013, 12:24   #37
Resident Waffler

It sounds like this chap had a "what if, just supposing" moment and then looked for substance to back up his notion. I'd be more ready to believe a space alien/human cross breed than a pig and ape one. For the various humanoid/neanderthal and what have you species there would have to have been more than one instance of this cross breeding going on with different types of pig/ape combinations. I haven't studied the article in detail but from what I skimmed off the surface it does seem a bit fanciful.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 18:44   #38
Senior Member+

Is he a black guy? As the racist term for white people among black circles is "pork" and the native cannibals used to refer to us as "long pig"!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..