Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2014, 13:06   #16
God Member

Re: Bearded 'lady' wins Eurovision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Russia is not part of Europe.......unless they are rolling into Berlin......
maybe some and i mean a handfull of legitimate european counties are begining to forgive us for our illigal wars and invasion of iraq so the eurovision has had to seek votes elsewhere to ensure that we get the message that we are the filth of europe and merely a dumping ground for their waste and unwanted

techincally germany is teh head of europe and we are located perfectly for been its arsehole right at the far end.

the only people who seem to think the UK been part of europe is a good idea are those who come here for free cash and medical treatment and corrupt polititions

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-05-2014, 14:43   #17
Full Member+

How our forefathers would cringe.
Old 11-05-2014, 14:49   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
How our forefathers would cringe.
theres people still alive today who have to see all they and their loved ones fought for urined away by the likes of our MP's.Polititions like to give speaches about our parents and grand parents bravery on rememberance sunday then spend the rest of the year urinating on their memories

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 17:48   #19

I thought the runners up were rather good,but the winner played on Dana international
pallyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 16:23   #20
Senior Member+

It made me smile that his/her second name is sausage As for the rest of it i'm afraid lifes to short
mobertol likes this.
Old 12-05-2014, 17:04   #21
God Member

I just saw the voting as I'd been out that evening (thank goodness!). Here in Italy they were convinced that their contestant, Emma, was one of the favourites and she came 21st... They then got themselves all in a twist about her final performance as you could see her golden knickers!
As to the winner I did a double take thinking it was an elaborate joke of some sort. Aren't the Austrian's suppoed to be well - a bit strait-laced?
One in the eye for Russia being beaten by a bearded beauty in a lamé dress and high heels, given their stance on those of non-conformist/dubious sexuality - I wonder if "Ms Sausage's" performance was censored over there...and if they're now thinking of expanding their campaign in the Ukraine to include the Austrian upstart.

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 17:31   #22
Senior Member+

Resembled the iconic image of Jesus - which got up the noses of the Russians who found it offensive -
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..