Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2015, 12:27   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Accrington dog-owners

Perhaps Mr. Waling comes from somewhere posh where dogs don't have bottoms?
If not I'm sure he's seen the occasional pile of poo there.
If he has, why does he come Waling on here?
Sunflower49 likes this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-01-2015, 13:04   #17
Full Member+

My dog has (quite a large) bottom and, as a responsible dog owner I personally supervise the desposal of what is evacuated from it. There will always be lazy idiots who can't be bothered to pick up after their dogs in every town, I don't think Accrington is unique as a canine poo trap. As for cats, the lady next door to me has six and I'm forever watching them digging holes in my garden and dropping their recycled cat meat in to them.
maxthecollie likes this.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:19   #18

Smile Re: Accrington dog-owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morecambe Ex Pat View Post
Not all Australians are idiots, I met one once who could nearly tie his shoe laces.

With regard to Morecambe, how dare you say we leave our dead in bus shelters. Environmental health no longer allow that and insist that the dead people are moved within 48 hours due to the spread of diseases. As for the traffic lights, they were stolen ages ago along with the railings on the sea front, The Broadway Hotel and The Elms Hotel. The rest was washed away in the great storm of 2013.

I dare say that history will prove that we treat our locals a lot better that the Australians have treated theirs over the years.

Apologies for the negative comments about your home town.
A misguided attempt at humour on my part.
Now we have Velcro,we don,t have to tie shoe laces any more.
south aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:55   #19

I always pick up my dog's deposits.

I often wonder why I bother, nobody else seems to given the state of the pavements! I'm not in Accrington though.

OP was preaching to the choir and It's a pretty inflammatory post, smells of assuming that all AW members are the culprits.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..