Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2015, 14:19   #16
God Member

Re: Hit and run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
I really do think the problem with parking on Blackburn road should be addressed sooner than later.
It seems to be accepted now that it's "do as you please" and no one will bother.
It needs a few days of policing and tickets issued or clamping.
There is no way can they use the old racist chant. The law is the law, whatever your religion or colour.
the law is black and white on blackburn road

black - no punsihment

white - your punished

actually thats incorrect no one gets punished on Blackburn road because they cant tell what colour a car owner is so just incase it happens to be a coloured owner they dont give it a ticket

well thats me branded a racist

cant say im upset about it
Gremlin likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 16-04-2015 at 14:21.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-04-2015, 14:50   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

I remember posting the story on here awhile ago, about a constable booking 5/6 cars on yon, When he returned to the station he was called in by a superior n told to rip em up,cos the racism card would be played. despite arguing that they were breaking the law, plus he didn't know whose cars they were, all he got fer his work was a bollocking.
accyman likes this.
Old 18-04-2015, 18:53   #18
Senior Member+

I hope the girl recovers from her injury and the shock of the incident.

Sadly with the MID and ANPR camera's everywhere it seems registration cloning is a way of passing these without pinging alerts and I feel it will only increase.
Gremlin likes this.
Old 19-04-2015, 06:51   #19
Senior Member+

Looked as though there was a speed trap on Wellington Street about 1500 yesterday. Van parked opposite the Poplar and a car in the entrance to PALS - don't know if they got anyone but they were pretty obvious.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..