Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3580Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2018, 19:04   #1696
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Meself its beginning to look quite good fer the U.K. with this lot.
Old 20-02-2018, 16:31   #1697
Senior Member+

When we leave EU the NHS will be sold off to the Americans in pieces as part of a trade deal because we will be skint and desperate! They are waiting for it.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 16:46   #1698
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Every village has one.
Old 20-02-2018, 16:54   #1699
Beacon of light

I don't think we will be skint, and I cannot see how we will be desperate.
There have been a lot of doom and gloom mangers...I think you may have been paying too much attention to them.
The EU are currently crapping themselves at the loss of revenue from the UK....Nederland have said they won't increase their contributions.

If you think the EU are our friends after seeing how they have bad mouthed, bullied and threatened us....and from your comment, I would say that you are one of those folk who wanted to stay in the EU.
I think they are known as remoaners.
Well, I am one of those swivel eyed loons that cannot wait to ditch this undemocratic, money gobbling,corrupt organisation.
Less, KiTChener, cashman and 5 others like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 17:09   #1700
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I don't think we will be skint, and I cannot see how we will be desperate.
There have been a lot of doom and gloom mangers...I think you may have been paying too much attention to them.
The EU are currently crapping themselves at the loss of revenue from the UK....Nederland have said they won't increase their contributions.

If you think the EU are our friends after seeing how they have bad mouthed, bullied and threatened us....and from your comment, I would say that you are one of those folk who wanted to stay in the EU.
I think they are known as remoaners.
Well, I am one of those swivel eyed loons that cannot wait to ditch this undemocratic, money gobbling,corrupt organisation.
Shows what you know - I actually voted out.

Last edited by kestrelx; 20-02-2018 at 17:12.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 18:07   #1701
Beacon of light

you can tell me anything...your comments single you out as a remoaner.

I voted out too...I would do the same again tomorrow....I do not regret the way I voted and cannot wait for the divorce papers to come through....but I would like my share of the community property...I guess that is too much to expect.

I really hope that there is no deal, that we walk away and do not give those grabbing bar stools a single red cent
Old 20-02-2018, 18:32   #1702
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Why should anyone buy what he says? hes only mentioned hes voted out on here SINCE the referendum. not before no comment at all. check back its easy to do lol
Old 20-02-2018, 18:54   #1703
Beacon of light

Cashy, he MAY have voted in the way he says(but I doubt it) I cannot prove whether he did or didn't...neither can he.
His comments are not those of someone with the courage of their convictions.
They are those of a remoaner....always negative about how our leaving MIGHT affect us.
We have seen those who predicted doom and gloom be far off the mark.

Guesses are not accurate, predictions likewise. This has not been done before...and it hasn't happened for us yet either.
Those mandarins in the EU would love to divide and rule...that plays directly into their hands...they want to sow uncertainty and despair, it is in their interests to do so.
They need us to be paying in, far more than we need to be in...the benefits are NOT worth the costs.
Old 20-02-2018, 18:57   #1704
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

No-one can prove including him, cos he sure had not the strength of his convictions to say HOW before the event, so i take what he says as complete bullshine.
Old 21-02-2018, 09:04   #1705
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Shows what you know - I actually voted out.
I didn't SAY that I knew...I was just going off the tone of your negative post.
I do not know anyone who wants to reverse their vote....the only comment I hear is 'blooming get on with it'...and if those clueless bullies who are supposed to be negotiating don't want to play ball then the other comment is 'walk away...no deal is better than a raw deal'
Old 21-02-2018, 12:18   #1706
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

The italians are heading to the voting booths next month 4th March 2018. Lots of anti eu talk from a few of the parties plus a general attitude of anger over mass immigration, so centre right & right parties look like forming a coalition & grabbing the bulk of the vote.

Bring it on Italia!

Who knows, maybe the Eyties will be sticking it to the eu-rinal sooner than us beleageured Brits, mind you, we know who to blame for our lack of progress though don't we?
Old 23-02-2018, 08:32   #1707
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1209116]
I do not know anyone who wants to reverse their vote....

unlike a lot of elections where i thought after i wish i had not voted for them this seems to be one where everyone seems more determined than ever for their vote to be acted on. some like me were waiting for years for this vote and no one would ever get me to change it. trouble is the remoaners think the same and will do anything in their power to stop it.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2018, 23:36   #1708
I am Banned

The EU refrendum was one of the few times I have ever been in a polling booth, I want OUT, the frogs hate us for having to change their nappies in two world wars, the jerries have never, and will never get over the fact, that British Soldiers marched thro Berlin with fixed bayonets twice during the 1900's. They couldnt beat us on the battle field, but they've made us suffer 40 years of progresive hell with their devious paper shuffling tactics. To me their only goal is the dilution of the British race, till we no longer exist as a nation.
Rule Brittania. We should fight them on the beaches, turn back the hoards before its to late. We should show Frau Merkel some British steel again.
I may be getting old and a bit potty, but thems my thoughts on the EU.

Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 07:02   #1709

Hear Hear Retlaw...The United Kingdom is by far the best place in the world to be born and live
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 07:16   #1710

?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilleluk View Post
Hear Hear Retlaw...The United Kingdom is by far the best place in the world to be born and live
Are you speaking from experiance?
Accyborn is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..