Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree194Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2017, 14:35   #226
Senior Member+

Re: The Swarm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
What a novel idea, way to go Miss Stojberg! Now this is how europe should be dealing with the unregistered, non documented & illegals flooding various countries. Let them sit & fester until they admit who, what & where they are from!

Danish Government Proposes Putting Failed Asylum Seekers On Deserted Islands

Mind you, it'd probably be better not letting them in in the first place though.
Can I suggest St. Kilda. When I was at Benbecula there were only a small detachment of RA/RS/RAF to cover the missile target area, no civilians. Even better choice would be Rockall.
DaveinGermany likes this.
Accrington Web
Old 09-12-2017, 14:40   #227

They could be lost forever up there
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 14:41   #228
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilleluk View Post
They could be lost forever up there
What a damn shame that would be.
Old 20-01-2018, 16:33   #229
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Deary, deary mean, those poor Grenouille lefties, victims of their own virtue signalling stupidity ..... again! Sleep with Hounds & you'll get bitten by fleas, couldn't happen to any more deserving idiots.

French Leftists Complain Their Children Cannot Succeed in 'Diverse' Paris District Schools
Old 20-01-2018, 17:12   #230

A friend of mine was in Paris only a few weeks ago, she said the streets are full of illegals, migrants, call it what you like, they should be in there own Country
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 13:54   #231
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Can I suggest St. Kilda. When I was at Benbecula there were only a small detachment of RA/RS/RAF to cover the missile target area, no civilians. Even better choice would be Rockall.
THeres two better places up yon one of em is just abit further up than Sandwood Bay, its an R.A.F bombing range, and then theres that island that was loaded with Anthrax. But what got me was that picture of them scroats thumbs up grinning, they made it to England, they should have sealed em back in, and made the driver at gun point drive back to frog land, then knee capped the scroats as an example to their mates
And while were at it we should round up all them money grabbing do good lawyers, an ship them to frog land to live with their lying clients. Human rights be sugared, them lot ur vultures.
cashman and DaveinGermany like this.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2018, 14:07   #232
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
then knee capped the scroats as an example to their mates
Agree with all the rest of your points Retlaw, but the above, well that I can't go with that because then they'd have their hands out for disability payments!
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Old 21-01-2018, 17:40   #233
Senior Member+

Quote:

The island is Gruinard. I think that live bombing ranges may have been phased out in UK. There was an electronic bombing range in Northern England, there were live ranges that I knew of in the Wash, off the South Coast of Wales and in Sardinia, Benbecula is/was a live missile firing range. Of course I am going back a few years.
Old 21-01-2018, 17:43   #234
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Agree with all the rest of your points Retlaw, but the above, well that I can't go with that because then they'd have their hands out for disability payments!
The Islamic punishment (Sharia), for thieving is the chopping off of the hand - right one first so that they cannot partake of the shared meal. So if they had two convictions they couldn't hold out their hands for disabilty payments either.
Old 21-01-2018, 17:52   #235
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
The Islamic punishment (Sharia), for thieving is the chopping off of the hand - right one first so that they cannot partake of the shared meal. So if they had two convictions they couldn't hold out their hands for disabilty payments either.
No but they can still speak n ask for it, so remove tongues as well please.
Old 21-01-2018, 18:14   #236
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

This thread is getting a bit silly now with talk of chopping hands off and knee capping.
Old 21-01-2018, 18:36   #237
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

In your opinion, that sorta thing is perfectly acceptable by certain religious factions.
Old 21-01-2018, 19:21   #238
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
This thread is getting a bit silly now with talk of chopping hands off and knee capping.
Okay Neil, you might think its silly, may be it is, but I, and a heck of a lot of others would willingly guide drone bombs to wipe them out.
If they are so desperate to come here, then a condition should be gelding for men, an sterilisation for women, then they can't breed, or mess with our children.
If things keep on as they are, then in 50 years time Buckingham Palace will be the mecca of the West, and we will become doormats.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 05:16   #239
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
If things keep on as they are, then in 50 years time Buckingham Palace will be the mecca of the West, and we will become doormats.
In all probability it will be sooner than 50 years looking at the current state of the UK.
Old 22-01-2018, 11:56   #240
God Member

Quote:
even that would be better than a couple more generations of royalty being kept there.

Last edited by Neil; 23-01-2018 at 23:01. Reason: fix quote
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..