Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree209Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2017, 18:27   #151
God Member

Re: Exit Polls

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilleluk View Post
The point is they SHOULD have been
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, would be interesting if yours would change if you actually knew anyone who was involved but I'm not getting any further involved in this discussion, there's no point.

P.s. There's no need to shout to get your point across
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-06-2017, 19:29   #152
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thing thats really annoying me is people like the pillock who is Londons Mayor saying illegals that lived in the block should be given amnesty, well sorry not from were i'm standing, "Illegal is Illegal" simple as
This London mayor that is putting his full support behind a Muslim housing association? He's nothing but a racist, time for him to go
accyman likes this.
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 19:45   #153
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
This London mayor that is putting his full support behind a Muslim housing association? He's nothing but a racist, time for him to go
Yeh out of the U.K.
Old 27-06-2017, 23:39   #154
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilleluk View Post
Missed the point. The first place I would go to if my house was burned down is my Insurance Company. Hopefully they would find me some accommodation. Would the Government give me £500.00 cash in hand, and then another £5000.00 into my bank account, I do not think so. Do you think the Local Authority would find me somewhere to live, well they might, but not straight away. People should take responsibility for themselves, and not expect the Local Authority to step in. They should have been insured.
not to add fuel to the fire but if a house or accommodation is part of a housing association there are special discounted insurance policies that tenants can get.I know this as i get full cover for £12 per month that covers me for accidental damage new for old and fore , theft etc

i could have gotten it even cheaper if i limited the value of my goods and so on soits not as though insurance is out of everyones reach in those flats but on the flip side there are some people to who £3 per week is 2 days electricity on the meter

what i do fing hard to swallow is this money been handed to illegal immigrants who shoudl be getting extradition papers not pay outs

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 23:40   #155
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post

he can take that racist Abbot with him as well

she hates white people with a passion its staggering how it has become racist to point out she is an out right racist
st06nc2 and hilleluk like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 28-06-2017, 06:16   #156
Beacon of light

She didn't hate Jeremy Corbyn much though...she hopped into bed with him.
hilleluk likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 07:56   #157
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
thats not a pretty sight.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 10:41   #158
Beacon of light

No...you are right. I shut my imagination down on that one!
Old 28-06-2017, 14:22   #159
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
thats not a pretty sight.
Wurzel Gummidge & the Abbotpotamus, any fruit of that joining would've certainly been one of lifes downtrodden.
Barrie Yates likes this.
Old 28-06-2017, 16:10   #160
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
she is also a hypocrite

Old 28-06-2017, 16:39   #161
Beacon of light

Well, they are a match then...on all counts.
Old 28-06-2017, 21:30   #162
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
.....there are some people to who £3 per week is 2 days electricity on the meter....
Wow 2 days, probably about 18 hours in this house
st06nc2 likes this.
Old 28-06-2017, 21:50   #163
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
as mi mum used to say

its a terraced house not a flippin light house

get them lights off

Old 28-06-2017, 21:53   #164
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
maybe the council will feel sorry for your plight and give you some free electricity like they pay for people that are tricked in to buying electric cars under the guise of them been environmentally friendly ?

Old 04-07-2017, 10:19   #165
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Electric cars are more environmentally friendly than petrol/diesel cars but not as much as many will think.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..