Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By cashman
  • 1 Post By Wynonie Harris
  • 1 Post By Rowlf

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2017, 10:39   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Theives Take All Of Dappers Stock

Dapper in Accrington forced to close for a month after burglar steals all its stock (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Could you please take a look and see if you recognise the culprits, they have ruined all the hard work put in by my son-in-law Lee, naturally he and Jen are heartbroken.

https://www.facebook.com/Dapper.mens...3682231029352/
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-09-2017, 10:51   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Theives Take All Of Dappers Stock

The Scum that did this have Nothing at all to fear from the courts, which to me is part of the problem. Hope they catch the scumbags.

Last edited by cashman; 07-09-2017 at 10:53.
cashman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:06   #3
Beacon of light

So very sorry to hear about this Less.
It must be heart rending to put in all that work and have it wiped out in a flash.
I hope they catch those responsible and make them pay(both in time and in money).
My heart goes out to your daughter and son in law.
I hope that they can get back on track and that they go from strength to strength.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:15   #4
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
The Scum that did this have Nothing at all to fear from the courts, which to me is part of the problem. Hope they catch the scumbags.
What the hell do you mean, nothing to fear its quite obvious you have never been on the "NAUGHTY STEP"
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:43   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret man View Post
What the hell do you mean, nothing to fear its quite obvious you have never been on the "NAUGHTY STEP"
I know exactly what i mean, you obviously don't. Unless they have a load of form, the worst they will get is a bender.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:06   #6

Seen the pictures, locals and the police should be able to identify them, hope this happens for you're son-in law- and daughter.
These people are Scum, they can wreck people's lives forever.
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 20:38   #7
Full Member+

So sorry to read this Less. I sincerely hope the culprits are caught and get what they deserve. Your daughter and son in law must be devastated but I hope they are able to get their business up and going again very soon.
Rowlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 21:26   #8
Super Moderator

Since Lee moved his shop here from Clitheroe a few months ago, he's been broken into twice. The first time they only took a few items but obviously this time they've really gone to town. It's a crying shame for the guy as he's taken the initiative to open a decent clothes shop in town - bought some very nice gear from him myself - and this is what he gets in return.

So, if you're sitting in the pub and some character offers you some Fred Perry or Ben Sherman shirts, Harrington jackets or Bass Weejun shoes, report it to the cops immediately please.
Old 07-09-2017, 22:29   #9

So sorry to read this, Less. What an awful thing to have happened to honest, hard-working people. Devastating, frustrating. The pictures of the brazen scumbags are quite clear, someone should recognise them quick smart. Let's hope they get caught very quickly and suitably punished (though what 'suitable punishment' is handed out these days? - not what they deserve, I'll bet, though one can only hope that justice is done when they are caught).

Here's hoping that when your son-in-law reopens the public really get behind him and support his shop big time.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:11   #10
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

A bad do all round, I do hope the criminal scum responsible eventually get hammered when caught. (then the plod can be informed of which alley they're lying in)
Old 11-11-2017, 10:09   #11
Super Moderator

Dapper reopening today. Get in there and be an Ace Face!
Less likes this.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:20   #12
Full Member+

Good Luck to Dapper and lets hope no more disasters befall it.
Jim Procter likes this.
Rowlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 10:46   #13
Full Member+

Dappers been targeted yet again, picture of scumbag climbing in the shop window in the Accy Observer. There is no need to worry this time its nailed on the POLICE will catch the ***** this time and I Quote Accy Ob, Officers would like to trace the male in theCCTV "if anyone recognises him,or the man himself sees this please can you contact PC Graham Hartley. UN Quote. Why should Britain tremble.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 13:10   #14

Hope they find this Low Life
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..