Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Less
  • 2 Post By Busman747
  • 1 Post By hilleluk

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-09-2017, 13:19   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Taking Pics? Be Careful Out There!

So there I was wandering along Countess St on my way to town, just passing the old Co-op, done it thousands of times, after all I live here.
I noticed the old brackets for deliveries on the wall so decided to take a few pics.
Only got two, why?
For some reason a brown job driving a taxi took offence. What you doin' pal?
Taking a few photos I answered, why? He said in not too friendly a tone. Because I wanted to have you a problem? Yeah, I don't like people tekkin pictures in my area unless I know why.
Well of course, being blessed with a natural sense of diplomacy my reply was similar to, well I don't care to tell you because it's none of your business now kindly go away.
He looked, not so much hurt as annoyed, with my reply, but before he could say anything else I added that if he didn't stop bothering me I would another function on the phone and ring the police, I'll let them find out why you need to know what I'm doing, he considered this, put his car into gear and left me alone.
Obviously he had less reason to be their than I did, but it's getting bad when you can't take pics in your own neighbourood without hassle!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-09-2017, 13:51   #2
Always EVIL within us

Re: Taking Pics? Be Careful Out There!

It makes me very angry to hear of situations like this Less, just reminds me of one of the reasons for moving to Wales. It's true that the majority of the Asian community do not act like that but their silence speaks volumes!
Old 21-09-2017, 14:06   #3
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Exactly.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 14:57   #4

it is a sad state of affairs when you're pulled up for taking a picture of two brackets on a wall. Good on ya for standing you're ground
monkey hanger likes this.
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 01:56   #5
God Member

shame on you less dont you know that #oldbraketslivesmatter fought hard on behalf of no one to ensure brackets dont become upset or unhinged

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..