Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2018, 10:44   #46
Full Member+

Re: Political Correctness, again!

Watching the news last night interviewer asking people what they thought about Boris and what he said, I thought some of them should be made to wear the berqa
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-08-2018, 20:23   #47
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Not wishing to do a Boris and end up being known as insensitive.

I have noticed that most of our black Countrymen/women seem to be appearing in almost all the adverts on T.V.
I'm trying to be delicate here, I have no wish to be accused of racism or prejudice of any kind, if our blacks (am I allowed to call them that or am I being patronising?) don't mind me asking,

I just wonder, (because to be in an advert would, I assume depend on being good at putting a product across for the rest of society to buy (i.e. a good actor, not just put forward as a minority)).

Are there any black people left in the U.K. that do ordinary jobs?

Please if I've offended any black, brown, or even, green people by asking this question I wholeheartedly apologise in advance, it's just that, well, really I don't give a damn about being P.C. but I do like to see a minority getting on well in what they have so obviously made their niche.
hilleluk likes this.

Last edited by Less; 10-08-2018 at 20:26.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:47   #48
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I have noticed that most of our black Countrymen/women seem to be appearing in almost all the adverts on T.V.

Leftist liberal wankeratti run the UK broadcasters & as such ensure that their agenda gets rammed down the throats of the populace at every opportunity. At one time I enjoyed the adverts because they were quite funny & clever, well made & as such made you aware of certain products (John Smiths & Bud come to mind).

It now appears that the product is secondary in the advert & that the main thrust is now aimed at depicting "British families" as mixed race, multi ethnic, or lbgtxyz-ite. It is now rare (in my personal view) to see a homogenous white christian family as the "Standard" family unit.

I really hate the way the country has gone & I despise the liberal elite that have destroyed what was once my homeland! Me personally I'd be happy to turn the clocks back to the "Olden days" (after all I am a child of my time), when English life was hideously white & the squealing common purpose imbeciles didn't hold sway in society. So that being said, does this make me a stinking filthy nazi-racist-xenophobic-scumbag?

Well if it does, then I'll bear the title with pride! And furthermore gladly continue to ridicule & denounce the moronic useful idiots wher'ere they be found.

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 11-08-2018 at 08:50.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:21   #49
Senior Member+

We took our 4 year old Granddaughter back to Saudi Arabia for a holiday. The first time she went into a supermarket and she saw women in Habbaiyas (hijabs) and niqabs she clung to my wife and said "Nanna, why are there all these witches here?", the child was absolutely terrified and it took quite a lot of explaining.
Old 11-08-2018, 15:06   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
We took our 4 year old Granddaughter back to Saudi Arabia for a holiday. The first time she went into a supermarket and she saw women in Habbaiyas (hijabs) and niqabs she clung to my wife and said "Nanna, why are there all these witches here?", the child was absolutely terrified and it took quite a lot of explaining.

Kids, like Cashy, say as they see!!
cashman and hilleluk like this.
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 15:15   #51
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTChener View Post
Kids, like Cashy, say as they see!!
Well them kids were correct lol
hilleluk and monkey hanger like this.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:31   #52
God Member

[QUOTE=DaveinGermany;1215946]

It now appears that the product is secondary in the advert & that the main thrust is now aimed at depicting "British families" as mixed race, multi ethnic, or lbgtxyz-ite. It is now rare (in my personal view) to see a homogenous white christian family as the "Standard" family unit.

I really hate the way the country has gone & I despise the liberal elite that have destroyed what was once my homeland!

on top of this dave you have to always get some gay or lesbian thread but in nearly every drama production on the box nowadays. people of this persuasion have always existed but not to the same extent as the forced impression that is given by the media.
DaveinGermany likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:22   #53
Beacon of light

The LGBT stuff that is mixed in with programs is to pander to the minority.
I have no beef with what sexual orientation folk are....once upon a time this stuff was kept private.
As for the mixed race thing.More and more adverts and programs portray families in this way and it is all part of trying to normalise the situation and bring to fruition the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan.

The Pan European Project: Coudenhove-Kalergi's plan to destroy the European people >

I think this is part of the reason Mama Merkel has let so many immigrants into Europe without a thought for the people of her country or for that matter, other European countries......she is part of the elite that want this to happen.....and want us all brainwashed to accept it.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 12-08-2018 at 10:25.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 12:39   #54
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1216017]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
on top of this dave you have to always get some gay or lesbian thread but in nearly every drama production on the box nowadays. people of this persuasion have always existed but not to the same extent as the forced impression that is given by the media.

I believe that to be the case MH, although I don't partake of the mindnumbing drivel pumped out on "Primetime tv", I read a lot of papers/news sites & they're constanly prattling on about the latest shocks/horrors/twists in numerous "Visual Entertainments"?

And as for the pitiful lefty infested Al Beeb & according to their "Historic dramas", the amount of black & brown folkses that abounded upon our shores & traipsed our green & pleasant land throughout our lurid "British" history is truly staggering!
hilleluk and monkey hanger like this.
Old 13-08-2018, 08:07   #55
God Member

[QUOTE=DaveinGermany;1216036

And as for the pitiful lefty infested Al Beeb & according to their "Historic dramas", the amount of black & brown folkses that abounded upon our shores & traipsed our green & pleasant land throughout our lurid "British" history is truly staggering![/QUOTE]

dave, didn,t you know robin hood was gay and from a so called ethnic minority. and as for friar took he should be displayed as a muslim cleric. maid marion i,ll let you make that one up.
DaveinGermany likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 10:31   #56

Monkey Hanger, I thought Robin Hood was actually a communist - I remember reading that he was a 'no-no' in America because he robbed from the rich to give to the poor. Enough said about that! Things haven't changed much....
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 10:34   #57

What I am about to post is purposely and absolutely politically incorrect and I apologise most insincerely if it offends anyone…tough you-know-what’s!

Ladies, don’t knock wearing the burqa, instead think about the benefits. Wearing a burqa means no need to worry if you are having a bad hair day, it will be hidden from view. If you are troubled with facial hair (as so many women are – especially as one ages) no need to epilate, you can be the bearded lady and no one will ever know.

If you feel confined wearing a bra then leave it off – let your boobs bounce freely. Only you will know. You’ll never have to worry about what to wear and if it’s a hot day then the least worn under it the better.

If you overindulge in chocolates and those sugary fizzy drinks who cares about the resultant bulges. These would be strictly between you and the burqa. As for makeup – think of the money you’ll save not needing any.

So maybe the women who wear the burqa are more liberated than we give them credit for…

.…and can anyone tell me where I can get a one?
Old 13-08-2018, 10:45   #58

Sorry, Monkey Hanger, I meant to say things HAVE changed, it's the poor who are robbed and the rich get richer.....where is Robin Hood when you need him.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:56   #59
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
What I am about to post is purposely and absolutely politically incorrect and I apologise most insincerely if it offends anyone…tough you-know-what’s!

Ladies, don’t knock wearing the burqa, instead think about the benefits. Wearing a burqa means no need to worry if you are having a bad hair day, it will be hidden from view. If you are troubled with facial hair (as so many women are – especially as one ages) no need to epilate, you can be the bearded lady and no one will ever know.

If you feel confined wearing a bra then leave it off – let your boobs bounce freely. Only you will know. You’ll never have to worry about what to wear and if it’s a hot day then the least worn under it the better.

If you overindulge in chocolates and those sugary fizzy drinks who cares about the resultant bulges. These would be strictly between you and the burqa. As for makeup – think of the money you’ll save not needing any.

So maybe the women who wear the burqa are more liberated than we give them credit for…

.…and can anyone tell me where I can get a one?
Oh Dorothy....I laughed so much the tears ran down my legs.

I have ordered my burqa from E-bay(you can get almost anything on there).
Hooray no more epilation....no more anti wrinkle cream....and I can let everything swing in the breeze.

The other advantage is if you see someone you don't really want to speak to....you no longer need to duck into a shop....they will never know it's you under that marquee.
hilleluk likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 11:51   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Oh Dorothy....I laughed so much the tears ran down my legs.

I have ordered my burqa from E-bay(you can get almost anything on there).
Hooray no more epilation....no more anti wrinkle cream....and I can let everything swing in the breeze.

The other advantage is if you see someone you don't really want to speak to....you no longer need to duck into a shop....they will never know it's you under that marquee.
The only trouble is someone might think you are a post box and try to post a letter!
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..