Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2020, 09:36   #856
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
your first paragraph shows that something is needed to keep the sheep from following every single message it puts out without any thought whatsoever. if those with similar views to you are looked at their subscibers and viewers have gone through the roof over the last few months. keep going margaret, accy web needs you.
Thank you....I am awake but not woke I am concerned about what is happening, not just here but all over the world.
Yesterday it was officially declared that the UK is in recession.
It is designated as such because for two quarters of the year the Gross Domestic Product(GDP) or what we make, has fallen...not just a little, but 20.5 percent....a fifth.

The government seemed surprised at this.
How can you be surprised at something that you engineered.
How can you shut down a country and believe that it will not have an effect on the economy.
There are some reports that the next quarter will show that growth of the GDP has risen by about six percent.....that still means we are playing catch up to the tune of 14 percent.
There is a lot of pain ahead of us, but those who created it will not be troubled overmuch, it will be the hoi polloi....us who feel it,and will continue feeling it for a long long time.

I thought it was only supposed to be Labour governments that trashed the economy.
This time it is going to be a Tory chancellor who puts the note in the drawer saying 'the money's all gone and we haven't paid the leaky bill'.

Wake up...it is easier to fool you than it is to persuade you that you are being fooled and manipulated.
nicola68 and monkey hanger like this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 13-08-2020 at 09:38.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-08-2020, 09:46   #857
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
https://reliefweb.int/report/world/w...l-preparedness

This is the document that outlines what Exile pointed out.
This Plandemic has been in the making since 2005.....and primarily it was planned to check how the population would react to Bioweaponry/Biowarfare.

It documents the this has to be auctioned before September of 2020....and that the plandemic would occur as a result of a leak from a laboratory.

The World Bank, the World Health Organisation are all in the clutches of Bill Gates(who frighteningly) wants the whole world to be vaccinated.
it is interesting to note that China took out a patent on the Coronavirus the day after it was reported to be transmissible to humans.
Please note things that occur naturally cannot be subject to patent.
There has to be a scientific modification to allow for it to be 'owned'.....so what does this tell you?
The other worry is that ALL manufacturers of vaccines are immune from legal challenges....this means they cannot be challenged over the effectiveness...or if you or your children suffer from side effects or damage as a result of the vaccine(this would be very difficult to prove conclusively as the big pharmacy would hide all the data.

Please check section 13 of the inserts in the vaccine packages(this is easy to do online).
There is NO vaccine that has been tested to ensure that it does not cause cancer. Or that it does not cause genetic mutation....many state that the effects on fertility are undetermined.
Some vaccines omit section 13 altogether.

These new DNA/RNA vaccines have never been tested on humans.
They use genetic material from more than one species and this will be given to humans without randomised controlled trials having been carried out...these are the bedrock and foundations of good science...but they are not going to be done.
Why might this be then?
Well, I am sure you can draw your own conclusions.
Every time a doctor or scientist puts this information out....it is removed....they do NOT want you to know ANY of this.

Now if that doesn't worry you....then I worry for you.

And for those who tell me that some diseases have been eradicated as a result of vaccination....yes I know this.....but some of these were years ago, and vaccines have changed beyond all recognition
This is my post 715.
It contains a link to the document that tells you that this pandemic was in the planning from something like 2005.....and that the 196 signatories had to fulfil the orders to complete a 'drill'(the pandemic that we are now seeing) by September 2020 at the latest.

But if you don't read it then you won't know...and you will continue to see these posts as a conspiracy theory.....even though there is evidence that clearly refutes this.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:08   #858
God Member

Here are two simple graphs.

The first is of DEATHS recorded in this country during this so-called pandemic. It’s a few weeks old now, but that flat line is continuing to the right.

The second is the latest GDP figures.

Now, as a rational intelligent person presented with such evidence, which gives you most to worry about?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 892B338F-1E80-4DA8-BA3D-86BA3EEEF243.jpeg (194.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png 86040383-B9DB-4E82-8544-A911A914211A.png (102.8 KB, 5 views)
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 10:22   #859
Beacon of light

Exile that is a no brainer...it has to be Graph two with the economy falling off a cliff.
We think that we saw austerity, but we have seen nothing yet.
Meanwhile Sweden goes about its daily doings with no upheaval, life for them remains NORMAL....the real normal, where you can hug your friend, hold someone's hand, smile without having your smile wiped out by a mask.(sigh)
Old 13-08-2020, 12:07   #860
God Member

We must all obey the rules...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A8AA53A3-DAD0-4F58-9AA4-64A79E4FA7A7.jpeg (154.7 KB, 13 views)
Old 13-08-2020, 13:23   #861
Beacon of light

Quote:
plus there are plenty of others on youtube that give an alternative to the governments stratagy on masks and other virus related stuff. funny how these people are what others discribe them as from the political right.
Much of the stuff that gives alternative views(or as I like to call...the truth) disappear....are taken down after just a few days.
Why might this be?
Might it be because the establishment want to keep you docile, ignorant, uninformed, in the dark???
What is it that frightens them so much that no debate can be entered into??
Or is the nfluence of those who have much to gain in financial terms....Big Pharma?
I know what I think, but I will let you draw your own conclusions.

By the way, the video by Vernon Coleman on the vaccine, its development, its testing(or the lack of it) I have been saying from the outset.....pay attention, watch it...then decide if you want to be a Bill Gates genetically modified guinea pig.
nicola68 and monkey hanger like this.
Old 13-08-2020, 16:43   #862

Squeak squeak (or whatever racket guinea pigs and Hammy Hamster make). You have had Trump saying he will use the military to force people to take the vaccine and Biden is just a puppet for megolamanic Gates - out of the frying pan into the blast furnace with no other options.
nicola68 likes this.
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 17:10   #863
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe View Post
?...You have had Trump saying he will use the military to force people to take the vaccine....
Source?
Trump said back in May, when everyone and big Pharma was saying the only answer was a vaccine, that he’d mobilise the military to “deliver“ a vaccine across the USA.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22Q1Q2

We could debate what “deliver” means but I suggest it’s stretching things to assume it means physically forcing people.

I hold no brief for Trump but, my take on things, is that he’s sceptical of the WHO, Fauci, the CDC, the Gates, and other the Corona Cartels, all of whom seem to be rushing the world into genetically modified vaccines. It’s Bill Gates who wants mandatory vaccinations (at $100 a pop, I wonder why).

Trump’s a business man, first, and politician second, and I suspect he never really wanted to lockdown, because of the obvious (at least to anyone with a modicum of sense) economic impact, and consequent impact on his re-election prospects.
But his and all the other 195 governments, who signed up back in 2005, we’re obliged to comply once the WHO declared a global pandemic.

Is it purely coincidental that the entire left-wing, liberal, democrat, woke elite In the USA have been screaming to keep lockdown going as long as possible?
What odds, I wonder, that, if Trump loses in November, the global pandemic suddenly ends?
Old 13-08-2020, 17:28   #864
Beacon of light

How can they force medicate the whole world?

It normally takes in excess of a decade to develop a vaccine and it has to go through a series of testing....this will all be by passed for The Covid Vaccine.....which is why the companies manufacturing it want indemnification.....and doesn't that worry you?
That a Pharma producer has not the confidence in the safety of their product.
But how can they have confidence in something that has not gone through the rigorous double blind, randomised controlled trials??
Would a CEO give this to his child or grandchild?

Like masks....I will not be having it...but please do not let that stop you from having it...well that is if you believe what the government tell you and if you are happy to trade your health for this vaccine(remember untested, might work, might not, might make you sick, might kill you).
Old 13-08-2020, 17:35   #865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Source?
Trump said back in May, when everyone and big Pharma was saying the only answer was a vaccine, that he’d mobilise the military to “deliver“ a vaccine across the USA.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22Q1Q2

We could debate what “deliver” means but I suggest it’s stretching things to assume it means physically forcing people.

I hold no brief for Trump but, my take on things, is that he’s sceptical of the WHO, Fauci, the CDC, the Gates, and other the Corona Cartels, all of whom seem to be rushing the world into genetically modified vaccines. It’s Bill Gates who wants mandatory vaccinations (at $100 a pop, I wonder why).

Trump’s a business man, first, and politician second, and I suspect he never really wanted to lockdown, because of the obvious (at least to anyone with a modicum of sense) economic impact, and consequent impact on his re-election prospects.
But his and all the other 195 governments, who signed up back in 2005, we’re obliged to comply once the WHO declared a global pandemic.

Is it purely coincidental that the entire left-wing, liberal, democrat, woke elite In the USA have been screaming to keep lockdown going as long as possible?
What odds, I wonder, that, if Trump loses in November, the global pandemic suddenly ends?
It would be an enormous task and the only way for full compliance would be to use force. Initially, coercion - restricting travel for non-vaccine citizens, restricting jobs, even food to try and force compliance but in the end only physical force would ever ensure 100% compliance. In the video I saw it came across as Trump using 'any means possible' which as you say is open to interpretation
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 18:24   #866
God Member

Quote:
How can they force medicate the whole world?....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe View Post
?.. Initially, coercion - restricting travel for non-vaccine citizens, restricting jobs, even food to try and force compliance...
Jimmy, you’re spot on.
It will be achieved by doing exactly what China has been doing now for several years. It’s called “Social Credit”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System

With that system in place (thanks in part to our friends in Silicon Valley and their “smart” technology) there will be no need for physical force.

Scroll down on the above Wikipedia link to “implications for citizens”.
This is the Marxist totalitarian dream for the new normal.
Old 13-08-2020, 19:26   #867
Beacon of light

Yes, I knew that is what would be implemented....and that is why they want the whole world to be vaccinated.
It sounds like science fiction, but the vaccines will insert nano technology....so that those in power can control us...the minions, they will even be able to monitor and change our thought processes. Control our health, fertility in fact there will be nothing that they do not know...no privacy.
If we transgress then our ability to access food, money, travel will be revoked.
Scary isn't it?
But it will be hard to get people to believe that this is the plan, the agenda for the future
I do hope that this will not be in my lifetime.
Old 14-08-2020, 07:40   #868
God Member

Quote:
Yes, I knew that is what would be implemented....and that is why they want the whole world to be vaccinated.
It sounds like science fiction, but the vaccines will insert nano technology....so that those in power can control us...the minions, they will even be able to monitor and change our thought processes. Control our health, fertility in fact there will be nothing that they do not know...no privacy.
If we transgress then our ability to access food, money, travel will be revoked.
Scary isn't it?
But it will be hard to get people to believe that this is the plan, the agenda for the future
I do hope that this will not be in my lifetime.
the whole things reminds me of a science fiction film taken in the future. the whole population following the orders and looking and dressing all the same. the only dissenters are in the mountains fighting a renagade action.{pendle hill and haworth moors of the future**. as for taking an untried rushed through vaccine they,ll have to catch me first. just looking at the warnings of possible side affects from something simple as glaucoma eye drops then thats enough for me. same as the winter flu jab that i swerve every year. never once have i been taken to task by any medical proffesional for my refusal.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 07:51   #869
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1243254]
because the establishment want to keep you docile, ignorant, uninformed, in the dark???

but there are plenty who actually do not mind this happening. infact i thing there is a good percentage of the population that actually enjoy being controlled in this way. got to do this that and the other because the government knows better and they are telling us to do it. as far as i know there has been no mass rallies of dissenters. seems another world from CND protests and tree huggers on new roads being built.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 08:37   #870
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:

but there are plenty who actually do not mind this happening. infact i thing there is a good percentage of the population that actually enjoy being controlled in this way. got to do this that and the other because the government knows better and they are telling us to do it. as far as i know there has been no mass rallies of dissenters. seems another world from CND protests and tree huggers on new roads being built.
Actually what these people really enjoy is pointing out to those that choose not to follow the rules, 'You aren't following the rules, I'm going to tell Sir'.

The sad creeps.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..