Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2020, 20:26   #1036
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
seeing kids around playing a permanent game of doctors and nurses.

Nothing wrong with Doctors & Nurses mate, many a young chaps flash of forbidden fruits was via that route!

PS. Should you find yourself wandering round downtown Keighly at a loose end while your missus is demolishing your credit card, take an amble into the local Costa for a brew & ask for Amanda, she'll organise a brew for you. (Say Dave sent you, she's my mates Daughter & is proper chatty & friendly) so there you go, Trip advisor tip of the day.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:24   #1037
God Member

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1244583]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post

As for children wearing masks....well, maybe they want to mimic grown ups....for me its a horrible sight seeing kids around playing a permanent game of doctors and nurses.
It’s a very unhealthy game they’re playing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 0A18BAAA-EA6B-46D8-A246-0BC5DF4172A0.jpeg (206.6 KB, 14 views)
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2020, 08:54   #1038
Beacon of light

It is indeed....and we will be reaping the rewards in the not too distant future.
(It is the mouldy on those masks that are the most worrying.....fungal lung conditions are impossible to cure, they can only be managed.....and are often life shortening and life changing conditions)

There are going to be more people killed by illness that is 'secondary' to the virus.....by that I mean the the deceased will not have had the virus, but will die from heart disease, undiagnosed or untreated cancers of all kinds and other nasty things because people find it difficult to get SEEN by a doctor....I mean really seen...not Skyped or zoomed.
Some illnesses can only be diagnosed by seeing patients in the flesh, palpating an abdomen or listening to the noises in the chest.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 20-09-2020 at 08:57.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2020, 09:06   #1039
Beacon of light

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...d-science.html

I know this article is from main stream media, but Carl Heneghan was the professor that call Neil Ferguson's modelling of the pandemic int question.....and here he is again talking sense.

The government are taking advice from the wrong scientists.......you only need to look at Sweden(yes, I Know I have said it before) to see how things could have been.....how little disruption there has been in their lives.
They did none of what our inept government has done and yet they did not have dead bodies piled in the streets.

I never ever wanted to be Swedish in the past, but I do now!
Old 20-09-2020, 10:40   #1040
Beacon of light

I think it might have been George Carlin who said.....
'Governments do not want an intelligent population, because people who can think critically, can't be ruled.
They want a population smart enough to pay taxes and just dumb enough to vote'

I think that is becoming patently clear.
monkey hanger and ferret man like this.
Old 23-09-2020, 09:09   #1041
God Member

well folks another 6 months of restrictions for at this moment of time the 24th cause of deaths in the country. mind you once the flu season kicks in that number will go up as those who die of flu will have died of corona virus to just carry on with the present nonsence.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 09:14   #1042
Beacon of light

MH...please don't get me started!
Old 23-09-2020, 10:46   #1043
Beacon of light

There are in the SAGE group who advise the government on how to manage this fiasco(for that is what it is) who seem to have some conflict of interests.
For Example Prof Chris Whitty....in 2008 he was given $40million by none other than Bill Gates to spread the belief in vaccinations.
Prof Neil Ferguson, Oxford Imperial college(he of the half a million deaths scenario) received £184 million...again from Bill Gates...and the Imperial college is also tied up with the WHO(who hid the true cause and enomity of this virus for some time too, allegedly, protect China)
Patrick Vallance an ex director of Glaxo Smith Kline(big Pharma) chairs the SAGE group advises the UK on development and provision of vaccines.(also alleged to be in the pocket of Bill Gates).
Prof Van Tam...also has a long history of being in directorships of Smith Kline Beecham, Aventis, Roche...and a number of other large drug companies who have a huge interest in getting us all to savour their wares.
It goes on and on, but I am sure by now you are bored of it...and all this information is in the public domain.....it seems that all of these so called sccientists have a conflict of interest, by the very fact that all of them have had backgrounds in big pharma...and many of them have received huge lumps of money from Bill Gates.

So forgive me for thinking they have an axe to grind...a product to sell.

to me it stinks!
I told you not to get me started.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:53   #1044
Beacon of light

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/cov...nment-lockdown

this is a long read, but it is quite illuminating.
Old 23-09-2020, 18:16   #1045
God Member

Quote:
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/cov...nment-lockdown

this is a long read, but it is quite illuminating.
Very interesting, even if only half of it is true it’s worrying.
The only predictable thing was that, before I searched for the author’s name, I knew, without any doubt, that she would be described in Wiki(lies)pedia as a “conspiracy theorist”. And guess what....?
Mandatory untested vaccines by March 2020 anyone?
Old 23-09-2020, 21:33   #1046
Beacon of light

Well of course, all dissenters are labelled 'conspiracy theorists'....it is akin to calling someone racist and is designed to shut down any discussion on topics which are contentious.

How can something be a conspiracy when there are government records of what went on, or organisational records....like that of the Global preparedness conference...where every single thing that was mooted has come to pass.

Those who would inform those who,are cynical about the motives of governments around the world are smeared and discredited...like Judy Mikovits in the US.....and every time Vernon Coleman puts a video on YouTube, criticising or analysing the actions we are being subjected to...they disappear.
We are meant to be treated like mushrooms.....fed crap and kept in the dark.

Yougov did a poll and according to,the results it said that 78% of the population welcomed the stricter regulations......this yougov poll was different though...it was open and online.
Yougov usually select a balance of people being polled and the participation is by invitation only....to ensure (politically) unbiased results...but not this time.

All of this sets my cynicism radar off....please tell me that I am not on my own.

As observed by George Carlin....the government do not want people who can think....they just want sheep to follow the whistle.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 24-09-2020, 07:15   #1047
Beacon of light

It seems like the mainstream media are picking up(very late) on the possibility of conflict of interest of one of the main SAGE advisors....Sir Patrick Vallance.....£000,000 from shares in the vaccine producer Wellcome.
I am sure that wellcome also have links to.......BILL GATES!
Is that a conspiracy as well?

Let us hope they look into the rest of the SAGE group too....Prof. van Tam, Sharon Peacock,
Maria Zambon, Jeremy Farrar Edward Mullins.....the list goes on....all of these have links to those who would benefit financially from the current situation.

Dominic Cummingg also has his fingerprints on this....as does Ben Warner.....interests in data mining and biotech firms....all are involved in deciding what we, the little people can do....and they are NOT interested in our health or our safety....just their own agendas.

Call me what you want...I will continue to try to give you information.(asi come across it)
What you then do with it is entirely up to you.

Post script....I have had this information for a number of months, but refrained from posting it because of the possibility of being labelled....but the ridiculous way things are going, I could not hang onto it anymore.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:33   #1048
God Member

I think the venal Vallance is a GSK plant.
But the Wellcome Trust is another on the vaccine gravy train - perhaps one of the more inappropriately named.
As they often say about any scandal, “follow the money”....

He’s not the only one on SAGE about to make moolah when Govts force millions to have untested vaccinations or lose their ‘rights’ to work, travel, university, health care, etc, etc,
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A0C002B7-66E1-4608-AC73-C9E6746DD67C.jpeg (268.1 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Exile on Spencer St; 24-09-2020 at 09:36.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:47   #1049
God Member

Here’s something from three years ago from that well known “conspiracy theory“ rag, the British Medical Journal....

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2017/12/06...volving-doors/
Old 24-09-2020, 09:47   #1050
God Member

Quote:

All of this sets my cynicism radar off....please tell me that I am not on my own.

As observed by George Carlin....the government do not want people who can think....they just want sheep to follow the whistle.
being a cynic at heart i agree with you. as for the general public being sheep its something that is not new by any means. years and years ago the majority of this country were royalists and followed the christian religeon. they attended their churches in large numbers. very few families did not posess a bible or any form of royal momentoes. if you were not one of these sheep you had to have your own facts and figures at hand, and even then you were thought of as a crank or not a very nice person. its just we have a different breed of sheep now.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..