Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2020, 09:30   #1081
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Did you get that?
This pandemic is planned to last until March 2025.
nicola68 likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-10-2020, 10:16   #1082
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

and the moons made of green cheese.
Old 01-10-2020, 15:35   #1083
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
and the moons made of green cheese.
So you have heard that too.
Well, I never!
Old 02-10-2020, 07:20   #1084
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Did you get that?
This pandemic is planned to last until March 2025.
it will unless all the virus dissenters actually band together across this and every other country in an extinction rebellion type of thing to fight their cause. its pointless millions just either moaning and doing their own thing. would the blm movement have had as much publicity and possibly power with a few tweets and youtube videos.
nicola68 likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:17   #1085
Beacon of light

Twitter is removing tweets that are seen to be dissenting.

(People are notoriously bad at joining forces to do as you say...although there have been protests in London....and these are reported in derogatory terms.)

Information that tells it as it is(not as governments want us to believe) also disappears pretty quickly too.
I know that there are people who do not think this information is truthful, but we have been treated like mushrooms...fed manure and kept in the dark about the true motives....because the true motives are the dismantling of democracies, the removal of personal liberty and freedom and control mechanisms both of money and people.
Scary huh?

There are huge numbers of doctors who are questioning the validity of what is being done.....and not just here but in other countries too......are they all 'conspiracy theorists' or nutters, or the tinfoil hat brigade....or any other derogatory label attached to those who do not believe the government line?

I post stuff so that people can see what is being done without their consent(all backed up with official documents that the controllers do not really want you to see, but published before the crap hit the fan)...to inform.
What you do with that information is up to you
nicola68 and monkey hanger like this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 02-10-2020 at 09:21.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:29   #1086

Quote:
Food for thought....read it before it disappears.

Ultimate Proof: Covid-19 Was Planned To Usher In The New World Order |
Thanks for that Marge,I have printed it out for future reference.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:27   #1087
Beacon of light

You are welcome Taddy.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:47   #1088
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
Thanks for that Marge,I have printed it out for future reference.
the last new world order only lasted between 1933 to 1945 but it caused loads of death and distruction.
Old 05-10-2020, 18:42   #1089
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
the last new world order only lasted between 1933 to 1945 but it caused loads of death and distruction.

That wasn't the NWO mate, that was the "1000 Jahre Reich", only they ended up cutting it short due to management incompetence.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:17   #1090
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1245235]

There are huge numbers of doctors who are questioning the validity of what is being done.....and not just here but in other countries too......are they all 'conspiracy theorists' or nutters, or the tinfoil hat brigade....or any other derogatory label attached to those who do not believe the government line?

add to that the number of doctors who are just keeping quiet in case of any future career problems they may encounter. just wonder anyway how people like whitty etc. have become experts anyway. could be the case like a lot who cannot do prectical work but are fine to teach and spout to others.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:55   #1091
Beacon of light

Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance...leading members of the Scientific advisory group that leads the government in how to deal with the virus, both have had careers leading big pharma comapnies...in fact Chris whitty was the CEO of the company that is likely to be producing the vaccine that they want us to have.
He has 600 thousand quid in shares in that company, so he is going to be in the money as a result of all this hooha.
Which begs the question(I havbe asked this before) if he has a conflict of interest and should he really be in the position he is in...advising the government.
Many of those on the SAGE group have links to, or have been involved in, or paid by big pharma.
This information is out there for all to access...but no-one thinks it strange that these are the peole directing operation....and doing it badly.
And that in the end they will be nmaking big money out of what has been a disaster
Old 06-10-2020, 10:58   #1092
God Member

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1245445]
Quote:
... just wonder anyway how people like whitty etc. have become experts ...
Well, it seems clear that Professor Ferguson became an ‘expert‘ by consistently getting his ‘projections’ wrong by massive amounts.
This is an extract from Lockdown Sceptics yesterday:

In 2001, Ferguson was involved in “modelling” for Foot and Mouth disease. Because of that some extra seven million sheep and cattle were slaughtered that needn’t have been.

In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would die from variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, better known as “mad cow disease”, increasing to 150,000 if the epidemic expanded to include sheep. The reality is: “Since 1990, 178 people in the United Kingdom have died from vCJD, according to the National CJD Research & Surveillance Unit at the University of Edinburgh.” (2017)

In 2005, Ferguson claimed that up to 200 million people would be killed by bird-flu or H5N1. By early 2006, the WHO had only linked 78 deaths to the virus, out of 147 reported cases.

In 2009, Ferguson and his team at Imperial College advised the Government that swine flu or H1N1 would probably kill 65,000 people in the UK. In the end, swine flu claimed the lives of 457 people in the UK.

In 2020… well, the rest is hysteria.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 12:12   #1093
Beacon of light

Exile, I am flattered that you attributed that post to me, but ti was Monkey Hanger....and I answered it with the information about the sage group.

I would categorise Neil ferguson as a bumhole....well except there is some use in a bumhole...this man is only useful as a failure and a very bad example of what happens when you let someone who is inept, play with algorithms...because that is all he was doing...he was not really engaging his thought processes.
this is what IT folk call a SISO.....sh!t in, sh!t out
Old 06-10-2020, 14:47   #1094
God Member

Slowly, very slowly, perhaps things will change.
These ‘scientists’ are exactly the ones we should listening to, not the catastrophists, modellers, and Pharma plants who seem to have infected politicians.

Here’s their declaration page.

https://gbdeclaration.org/
monkey hanger likes this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:08   #1095
Beacon of light

I noticed today that the front page of The Daily Mail has a lead article that tells of over 4000 medical professionals scientists, virologist and epidemiologists have signed a declaration saying that lockdowns are not just ineffective but create long term harm.
I cannot find this in the online version.
Do you think these learned men and women will have any effect on our flaccid government...or any governments, because these are scientists from all over the world?

Another article states that Matt Hancock says that Cancers won't. E treated unless we get Covid under control.

I have news for Matt Hancock.....NOTHING IS BEING INVESTIGATED.
NOTHING IS BEING TREATED the NHS has been paralysed not by the virus, but by fear of the virus.
Stop listening to the doom and gloom brothers(Whitby and Vallance) if their plan has not worked after six months, it is time to change the plan.
monkey hanger likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..