Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-06-2021, 09:18   #2011
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
I suspect, Margaret, that it’s not an agenda but many agendas.
For our lightweight politicians, who bend with the wind of focus groups, the agenda is not to be blamed, for anything. They’ve dug a hole so deep (one death is too many) they can’t easily get out.
For other governments, like China, the agenda, as ever, is to extract advantage over the weakening western economies.
For avowed Marxist and obsessive ‘scientists’ and behaviourists on Sage, it’s the ideal way to play their games of manipulating people to fit their weird principles.
For billionaire ‘philanthropists’ who, similarly want to change the world, but (let’s just hope) for reasons different to the Marxists, their agenda is to control information on their big tech platforms to only allow what is ‘woke’.
For the drug companies and big Pharma…we’ll, we don’t have to think too much about their agenda.
But the biggest shame must fall on the medical establishment, which has either hidden away or collaborated in denigrating and cancelling dissenting voices. Just read about the role of what was once regarded as a bastion of medical science - The Lancet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...N-BIRRELL.html

Daily Mail is not my go-to source of information but, if true, then it’s clear that The Lancet’s agenda is as old as the hills - MONEY.

The Lancet is owned by RELX, which used to be Reed Elsevier, which grew out of Elsevier that itself appears to have had a far from pristine reputation. I wonder why they have to keep changing the name?
Yes Exile.....that is what I was alluding to, without actually saying it.....it is really a global agenda.....but the aim is to remove the freedoms of the common man all over the world.
To exert control in every area of our lives...how we work, how we live, how we travel(or more importantly, how we are restricted from travel - that is a privilege that the elite will be in charge of).....it is all linked, a web that will restrict everything we find pleasant, hopeful and uplifting.
There is a quote from the Bible......’and the living will envy the dead’.
This may not transpire in my lifetime, ut unless there is some kind of uprising....or revolution, I can see nothing good about the future.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-06-2021, 09:20   #2012
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
sadly the tories are the best of a bad lot i think.
it could always be worse than the tories or labour for that matter. we could all live in the USA under the control of the stuttering care home resident in waiting joe biden. one thing he,d get rid of the dingy boys overnight. there would be a free luxury liner leaving france at regular intervals for em.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2021, 09:36   #2013

Seems like we may be heading for the New World Order situation, where the Elite control everything.
Mark2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2021, 09:50   #2014

I found this interesting on the development and history of New World Order.
https://thuletide.wordpress.com/2020...w-world-order/
Mark2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2021, 08:23   #2015
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark2009 View Post
Seems like we may be heading for the New World Order situation, where the Elite control everything.
I suspect we may already be there, Mark.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2021, 08:32   #2016
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark2009 View Post
so they would be doing things officially instead of it being unofficial that the elite control everything like now in the majority of the world.
Old 01-07-2021, 19:12   #2017
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Have just read Hyndburn has one of the worst Vaccine uptakes in the country. why does that not surprise me? no wonder we are high in infections.
Old 02-07-2021, 08:33   #2018
God Member

would be interesting to have a table on the percentages that have been vaccinated in areas against the number of cases that have cropped up. if they were truthful it would show if hyndburn was a one off or part of a trend.
Old 02-07-2021, 08:47   #2019
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
would be interesting to have a table on the percentages that have been vaccinated in areas against the number of cases that have cropped up. if they were truthful it would show if hyndburn was a one off or part of a trend.
all i know mate is Hyndburn has over 600 new cases this week.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:32   #2020
Beacon of light

Are these 600 people who have tested positive?
Are they actually sick with this virus?..or just those who are isolating because of a positive PCR.
Because there is a difference.
The rate of admissions to hospital remain low....in no way threatening to overwhelm the services....yet the services are far from being resumed.
The death rate remains low too...and we are not told if those who died really died from the infection or from some other cause but within 28 days of a positive test.
Statistics mean very little when they are given with little or no context.
But that is how thebpopulation have been kept compliant.
It is called Mushroom Management.....feed them $h1t and keep them in the dark.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:31   #2021
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Statistics mean very little when they are given with little or no context.
But that is how thebpopulation have been kept compliant.
It is called Mushroom Management.....feed them $h1t and keep them in the dark.
true stats are fine but not if there is an agenda behind them and are screwed to just underline and push a pre determined one. its the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth thats been lacking.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:40   #2022
Beacon of light

MH, throughout this situation we have been given statistics that either have no context(and therefore mean very little) or we have been given statistics that have been manipulated.

I don’t know where Cashy obtained that figure, but if it came from the local press I would be very sceptical of it.....in fact I would be sceptical full stop (and I know that will come as no surprise at all).

I know very few people who have been afflicted with this......I have known lots who have tested positive and isolated, but have not had a twinge, a headache, a sore throat.
I have known people who have died of other things, but their death has been recorded as a Covid death....so is it really surprising that I distrust what I am being told?
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:05   #2023
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

there has been many died from other things and recorded as covid, no doubt at all. but when you know someone that did die from it with no crap underlying then yeh look at it different or at least i do.
AccyMad likes this.
Old 02-07-2021, 15:32   #2024
Beacon of light

Cashy, I accept that, but I do not accept that this virus is as transmissible as it is made out.
If that were the case why have whole families not contracted this virus?
Why do I know so few people who have actually been ill with this.
A Positive PCR test means nothing in the absence of symptoms...though the powers that be will tell you that these symptomless people are the ones spreading the virus.
Because that is what they wish you to believe.
You must believe that everyone you come into contact with is transmitting this virus.....because if you did not believe, then you would not comply.

The way to control a population is to keep them fearful......because fearful people will do exactly what they are told to do.
Old 02-07-2021, 15:57   #2025
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

i am not prepared to take that chance, what you do is entirely up to you.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..