Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2025Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-12-2021, 09:02   #2266
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;
I do not remember putting my x in the box for Whitty,Vallance, or Ferguson.[/QUOTE]

only a few months back whitty said that we had to think of the virus as another form of flu. our milkman daid the same thing only a week before. now we know where he gets his information.
DaveinGermany likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-12-2021, 09:11   #2267
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;

You can have the family round, but there will be some who are so scared of the possibility of getting the virus, they won’t go over the doorstep.

If we are locked down then this will be the second Christmas that has been trashed.
It is coming…expect an announcement today or tomorrow.

i for one have nothing but jealousy for those who cannot have in laws around at christmas or will not come. at least nowadays i do not dread the day of being bored, looking at my watch and taking the dog out for the 8th time in 5 hours to break the monotony of the day from hell. at least my lad had a good excuse of going up and staying in his bedroom using playing with his latest toy as an excuse. funny how at christmas for a man its the wifes parents and never yours you see due to lack of space for the majotity of folk.
Old 19-12-2021, 10:59   #2268
Beacon of light

Well, what do you know….this year again, there is NO FLU.
No, not one single case has been recorded.
We are being asked to believe that Covid has elbowed the flu out…or that in some way the jab has protected the public against the flu.
Do you believe it?
Or are you like me and think that the flu is now rebranded ‘ the new improved flu is now called Covid 19 ‘
Flu kills, but we never ever had a lockdown or restrictions when it was flu….and it did not matter how many people, young or old who were affected(infected)….but change the name give it a scary persona and the population are happy to wear masks, get multiple jabs(including the flu jab)…agitate for useless Covid passports(what does it matter if you have had two or three jabs…the passport means zero if the jabs do not protect or stop it being transmitted)
Freedom is always the other side of your next jab.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2021, 11:08   #2269
Beacon of light

MH, yes..I understand that for some the lockdown when it comes, will stop families from getting together(if they observe it that is)….and this maybe a joy for those who do not get on with family members.
But it also means that you cannot go for a beer(that gets you away from the outlaws)….you cannot go out for a meal(you would go without the outlaws)….you can’t go to a panto, a carol concert, a film….in shirt you are confined to barracks for doing nothing other than going about you daily doings.
It means that once the restrictions are lifted, these places may no longer exist…because they have been starved of the customers who keep them in business.
So we are all impoverished in some way be these ill considered useless restriction.

The government lie…and that is clear because they have not got together to get their stories to match up.
One minister says there will be 5000 hospital admissions a day…yet another one says it is 2000 a day.
They are feeding old stats into the computer modelling program and getting these predictions out.
These predictions are as accurate as the horoscope in the daily paper.
Old 20-12-2021, 08:30   #2270
God Member

true and plenty are falling for their propaganda and the hand picked medics and experts they use. as for flu there was supposedly a massive outbreak in 1968. we were all around at the time but i cannot remember anything at the time being constantly shoved down our throats. infact until i read about it i never knew it existed then,
taddy likes this.
Old 21-12-2021, 09:24   #2271
God Member

Yet another ‘tsunami’ of testing allowing the Elect to lie their way to total power over their flocks.

Latest ‘statistics’ below:
Attached Images
File Type: png 17768E7E-C53A-4EDE-A268-CEC2B7023BA4.png (55.3 KB, 7 views)
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2021, 12:24   #2272
Beacon of light

Positive tests do not equal people who are ill…certainly not sick enough to cause hospitalisation.

There are now some doctors who are deviating from the part line…the line that they want us to believe…..suppressing any evidence or views that do not align with these ‘truths’ that Sage want us to believe.
If evidence is suppressed over anything, the how can people make informed choices….and how can we trust other things that we are being told?

It has been accepted that the current modelling is inaccurate…yet it is still being used.
Graphs are thrust at us with the relevant context missing….this is so that they do not make sense.
You can lie by telling an outright untruth, you can lie by distorting information, you can lie by saying nothing…a lie of omission.
All,these methods have been employed by the scientists(who are unelected, but leading the government by the nose) and by the ministers in government.
These same ministers have been caught out not following the rules they handed down to us.
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
Old 21-12-2021, 15:42   #2273
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1261465]Positive tests do not equal people who are ill…certainly not sick enough to cause hospitalisation.

There are now some doctors who are deviating from the part line…the line that they want us to believe…..suppressing any evidence or views that do not align with these ‘truths’ that Sage want us to believe.
If evidence is suppressed over anything, the how can people make informed choices….and how can we trust other things that we are being told?

It has been accepted that the current modelling is inaccurate…yet it is still being used.
firstly, why test yourself if you feel fit and well with no symptoms at all. people never wasted their time in the past getting a test for something they may not have. where is all this going to end. as for the whiiy,s of this world, who ever heard of them before the covid word came about. its there first time they have had some influence on peoples lives and will not be happy to lose it and go back into obscurity again.
Old 21-12-2021, 16:13   #2274
Beacon of light

MH some people are required to do regular tests in order to fulfil obligations to satisfy employers.

As to your question as to where is this going to end…well, it might be never…big Pharma and those who have interests in the doings of big Pharma are making loads of money…..and they will not loosen their grip easily….and a lot of members of SAGE have interests in big Pharma, so they are complicit too.
cashman, dotti34 and monkey hanger like this.
Old 21-12-2021, 16:22   #2275
Beacon of light

All the alarm about Covid and reports are that I in 16 deaths were caused by Covid.

In Austria there has been a research study that suggest that if you have had the
Delta variant of the virus, this confers zero immunity against Omicron.

This is Austria where the jab is mandatory…..so,I am not altogether sure I believe this.
I know research studies can be skewed by the criteria for inclusion…..so this may be one of those things that are calculated to nudge the population in what is considered the right direction.
Old 21-12-2021, 19:46   #2276
God Member

Perhaps everyone on here saw this, but I just wanted to watch it again. Love this guy.

That’s very interesting…but when I copy in the You Tube link to Neil Oliver’s recent talk on GB News, it gets removed from this post.
Try putting in this and you may find it:

https://www.gbnews.uk/gb-views/neil-...rinches/185895

Last edited by Exile on Spencer St; 21-12-2021 at 19:51.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2021, 21:01   #2277
Beacon of light

Exile I was able to watch it without having to paste the URL in….and I had not seen this….but I like it…and how true it is…how eloquent he is.
Thank you for posting this for us all to see.
Like this man…I will not be following any restrictions…no…not one!
Old 22-12-2021, 05:39   #2278
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Perhaps everyone on here saw this, but I just wanted to watch it again. Love this guy.

Saw this live when he broadcast it last Saturday evening, absolutely spot on.
Old 22-12-2021, 08:25   #2279

Exile, that is brilliant!
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2021, 08:33   #2280
God Member

if that obese bearded fat guy cannot prove his vaccination status and uses half a gallon on hand sanitiser before he drops down my chimney he can do one. plus his reindeer who need there up to date shots from the vets.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..