Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree227Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2020, 10:38   #16
God Member

Re: The U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Where was the protests for Lee Rigby? they make me sick these people.
if it had been a white man and a black cop the news would have not got out of the USA. i might have missed something but why was the guy stopped in the first place and why did the situation escalate that eventually caused his death.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-06-2020, 11:08   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
if it had been a white man and a black cop the news would have not got out of the USA. i might have missed something but why was the guy stopped in the first place and why did the situation escalate that eventually caused his death.
According to some reports, the deceased was allegedly trying to pass a fake $20 bill in a store.
Both he and the cop had previously been employed as bouncers at the same club, but not known if they knew each other.
The cop had a history of disciplinary cases.
Chart purports to show racial breakdown of deaths by US police actions as a % of population.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 48526513-9263-4A92-B980-368D1FEE5DB7.jpeg (304.9 KB, 11 views)
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 11:13   #18
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Looking at that chart, if you live in America it would be wise to get yourself classed as 'other' more chance of survival.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 15:15   #19

pointless. headline news today will be forgotten in a few weeks like the others in the media cycle e.g. trayvon whatshisface.

racism - a political device to create division does not exist. as far as I know there is only one human race we're all a member of. to call someone racist suggests the people apparently being protected are not human. somehow a member of another race. no one ever mentions this. why? too lazy, ignorant or no critical thinking skills?

when I lived in California the burglary rate was very low in the city I lived in because a lot of LAPD officers lived there who are infamous for shooting first and asking questions later. a lot of so-called public servants over-reach and put themselves first and forget all about their civic duty. just like here. we're nowhere near the moral high-ground no wonder the UK are thought of as hypocrites. hence the ridiculous lying with bogus statements about what allegedly happened. I heard the police tried to make the victim look bad while protecting their own. typical spin. sound familiar?
monkey hanger likes this.
skuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 15:33   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

the victim was a bad person no doubt at all. ok he did not deserve murdering dont make him out to be a good bloke like the rest of the clowns that do. does the truth sound familiar to you?
Old 04-06-2020, 19:55   #21

Is it not clear to you?

The persecution of black Americans is entirely the fault of Target and other stores and the only thing that will make them feel better if for them to have a new 55" 4K flat screen TV provided free.

The protests in America, why are they also not protesting when black Americans kill other black or white Americans every day!

As for the protests in the UK, where were they when UK citizens got killed?
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 21:25   #22
Beacon of light

and all the BAME protesters are not social distancing...aren't they worried about getting sick and dying.(after all, it seems they are the most risk)
Are these the same hypocrites that castigated dominic Cummings...not for his trip to Cumbria(that is just the excuse they would like us to believe), but purely because of who he is.
I see that Meghan Markle got in on the act too...talk about opportunistic virtue signalling!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:40   #23
God Member

[QUOTE=RainbowSix;

The protests in America, why are they also not protesting when black Americans kill other black or white Americans every day!

substitute the word britain instead of america and you,d get similar reactions over here. the rochdale and rotherham child grooming gangs still have those who quickly criticise the police for there actions and not supporting them for bringing these scum to justice. would hate to be in the police in this country nowadays. no wonder there are so called no go areas when the race card is thrown at them by the usual suspects. if say a black guy steals an audi there,s not much point in em stopping a white woman in a bmw. some just cannot get this or do they not want to get it in the first place.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:54   #24
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

There was a black rapper type on the news earlier, getting quite passionate about how we (the ignorant whites) should read more black history, no doubt he was referring to slave trade and how the nasty whites traded in human flesh.
What these people conveniently forget is that these nasty whites would buy the negroes from nasty blacks that made a tidy profit.

No races history is innocent so far as oppression is concerned, it is time that blacks accepted that and while we of all races condemn excess violence and force being used to kill a man it is time to stop putting all the blame on the white man.
There are plenty of guilty blacks as well, even in America.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 09:31   #25
Beacon of light

And the 'white privilege'thing is bogus too.
It is just a way of black people shutting down healthy discussion.
There are many many ill educated poor white children.....tell them about their 'white privilege'....see what they sat about it.
I was sickened to hear Meghan Markle putting her two pennorth in.
This is woman who can pass for white but opportunistically gets on her virtue signalling box all about Blacks.
Just making mileage out of a situation for her own ends.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:30   #26
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
And the 'white privilege'thing is bogus too.
It is just a way of black people shutting down healthy discussion.
There are many many ill educated poor white children.....tell them about their 'white privilege'....see what they sat about it.
I was sickened to hear Meghan Markle putting her two pennorth in.
This is woman who can pass for white but opportunistically gets on her virtue signalling box all about Blacks.
Just making mileage out of a situation for her own ends.
to me she should be removed from our royal family P.D.Q. and her grandson also. PERMANENTLY. also take Edward with em.
Old 05-06-2020, 19:03   #27
God Member

You might find this interesting then, Cashy.
Btw, you forgot that paragon of regal virtue - Prince Andrew.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/0...ctures-royals/
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:11   #28
God Member

the good thing about it is there are less and less people in this country that take notice of any of the royal family below the queen. just enjoy all the spouting they actually make as it helps to put the nail in the coffin of an out of date monarchy. football fans shout at poor players who cost a lot, what a waste of money. this could have been written about the britsh monarchy.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:12   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
to me she should be removed from our royal family P.D.Q. and her grandson also. PERMANENTLY. also take Edward with em.
who is this edward bloke. didn,t realize he was still around.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:36   #30
Beacon of light

Prince Edward.....but he is a relatively silent member of the Royal Familt.
Not taken to standing on his soap box preaching the latest woke theories that we....the plebs should be subject to.

I am going to Hazard a guess that Cashy meant Prince Andrew....currently mired in the Epstein scandal.....but Cashy, apologies if I am wrong.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..