Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree134Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2020, 07:54   #1
God Member

Illegal Immigrants

Anyone else sick of this situation and the actions or lack of actions being taken. These people are attempting to gain entry into this country but again the BBC have got into the act and now just call them migrants. One of the latest lot are supposed to be from Iran. have the sailed all though the Med and English Channel to get here. No they have crossed Europe to get to the land of milk and honey as we all know.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-08-2020, 08:29   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

re: Illegal Immigrants

they cetainly are NOT refugees what refugee has £3000 to pay for each family member to cross? they should tow the boats back to where they came from. all we get is were gonna speak to the french!! like they will do much to get the problem back to them,
nicola68 and monkey hanger like this.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:35   #3
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Look on the bright side, 50 years from now their descendents will form a protest movement and complain about the prejudice of the indigenous people towards them even though they will be better off here than their Country of origin!

In case your wondering, the bright side is, in 50 years time we won't be around and have to put up with it.

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:08   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

you speak for yourself less i will be here im gonna set a record.
Less and DaveinGermany like this.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:14   #5

I apologise cashy, of course you are, you stubborn white...

cashman and DaveinGermany like this.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:29   #6
God Member

I think many, many people are fed up with it, MH, but those we elect to do something about it don’t have the cojones to do anything because they live in utter bed-wetting fear of the response of the left-wing, ‘liberal’, woke machine in the media.
The former Australian PM who actually did do something about it over there was, of course, branded the new Hitler by these same media moguls.

The media, especially the Brussels Broadcasting Conspiracy, now seems to regard itself as the official opposition to any government that disagrees with its own political agenda. Which seems basically any party that isn’t masquerading under the brand formerly known as Labour.
Exile on Spencer St is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 16:24   #7
Beacon of light

If they were truly refugees, they would seek residence in the first non-hostile country that they made footfall in.
They want to come here because they know we are a 'soft touch'.

France will do zero to stop them...in fact I think they help them to get outside of French waters so that they are no longer their responsibility.
Plus the French want us to be as swamped by them as they are.
They should be sent straight back to France and their boats holed so that they cannot be used again.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 18:53   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Re: Illegal Immigrants

france are being paid by us for the privaledge of doing nothing.
Old 08-08-2020, 07:19   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
france are being paid by us for the privaledge of doing nothing.
they are only in france anyway due to its closeness with us. their intention from the outset was to reach the UK. must be great for em to obtain free full board in these hotels closed for them where i could not afford one night in em. surely there must be disused army and air bases about the country they could be placed in before being let out to enrich our lives.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:03   #10
Beacon of light

They should not be let out to 'enrich' our lives.....they should not be allowed to set foot on U.K. soil.
There boats should be turned around and sent back to France.
What point is there of calling them illegal if the system does nothing to redress the illegality of their actions.

They look pathetic enough in the boats, but when they get here and are housed in hotels they complain that they do not like what is happening......wasn't it one of these men who went berserk recently?
Stabbed innocent individuals.....but cited mental health issues caused by being in a hotel, with food provided that was not to his taste...not enough money given to him?
Old 08-08-2020, 09:22   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

people i speak too are sick to the backteeth of governments saying much and doing nothing about this i have NOT spoken to 1 person thats happy with accepting these people.
bernie94 and monkey hanger like this.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
They look pathetic enough in the boats,
Indeed they do, and it would appear that every boat will be seeded with heavily pregnant women and children 'without' parents, (how did these kids manage to travel a continent, afford to pay the fees and not get ripped off on their journey by the unscrupulous people surrounding them if they travelled alone?).

If I was one of these smugglers I would ensure such cargo was on every boat how cruel and heartless would any authority be turning the boats back half way across the channel?

If pregnant women can disregard the safety of their unborn then perhaps when they manage to get asylum the authorities should declare them to be unfit parents and remove the children from their care at birth?

Of course we couldn't be so uncaring and they know it, they have us over a barrel.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:07   #13
Beacon of light

Less, every word a gem.
Maybe tha answer is to make The UK inhospitable.
No home, no special treatment.....maybe seaborne internment on ships in the channel, before being returned to France.
They tell me that this can't be done as they do not have document that make them the responsibility of France.
But then neither do they have documents that make them the responsibility of the UK.

We have enough of our own people who are homeless without asking for those who neither speak the language or embrace our culture, to become resident.
We know nothing of their backgrounds...they could very easily be sent here to cause harm......someone is going to tell me that it is equally possible that they could find a cure for cancer...but I think not.
First look after our own.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:23   #14
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1243023]
Maybe tha answer is to make The UK inhospitable.

that will be the day. there is more chance of me kneeling down or being chosen as labour leader than that. just wait till the guardian readers start getting in on the act. we will be told to welcome em all into our communities with more free meals, housing language courses for em all. the problem that we will find is that once they are in the community we will not know who they are by then. they cannot be told or actually hear that the vast majority do not want em here and be told that.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:32   #15

No doubt further down the line, when these parentless children have been settled here and looked after by the authorities as great expense to us all...

...Miracle of miracles their parents will be discovered just a short boat trip away and they will demand to be re-united with their beloved on this side of the channel of course.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..