Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree134Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2020, 10:51   #16
Beacon of light

Re: Illegal Immigrants

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1243024]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Maybe tha answer is to make The UK inhospitable.

that will be the day. there is more chance of me kneeling down or being chosen as labour leader than that. just wait till the guardian readers start getting in on the act. we will be told to welcome em all into our communities with more free meals, housing language courses for em all. the problem that we will find is that once they are in the community we will not know who they are by then. they cannot be told or actually hear that the vast majority do not want em here and be told that.

Oh I know that it is a hope too far.
But it is only by doing something like this that would perhaps stem the flow.
None of these who make these monumental journeys want to be anywhere but her ein the UK...then once they get here they do not like our weather, our ways, our culture and they have no intention of fitting in or adopting the ways of the country...rather that we should adapt to them.
monkey hanger likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-08-2020, 11:00   #17
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post

then once they get here they do not like our weather, our ways, our culture
You've just listed my own pet hates about the Country perhaps I'm an illegal immigrant?

Or

maybe it's 'cos I'm an AccyWebber and nothing is good enough for us.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 11:22   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Suppose it works both ways? i dont like people who come here to freeload.
Old 08-08-2020, 17:54   #19
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
surely there must be disused army and air bases about the country they could be placed in before being let out to enrich our lives.

Wouldn't even let them into those, we've got sufficient island territories scattered around the globe still with little or no inhabitants, that is where they should be put & told to make something of it for themselves.

Airdrops will be supplied once a month with the basics for them to get on with it & seeing as these are all rocket scientists, doctors, dentists & other professional folk they should be up & thriving in next to no time surely .....?

And the whiny liberal bleaters can go with 'em too!

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 08-08-2020 at 18:01.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 07:55   #20
God Member

just wonder what the people who have spent their money too and entered this country LEGALLY are thinking about the situation.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 08:56   #21
Beacon of light

The French want 30 million quid to keep these people from crossing the channel...I hope that we do not give them one brass razoo.....they have been being paid and not done anything to stop these people from setting sail

The criminal gangs behind this illegal trade have promised those who have paid for this sea trip, that if they get caught and returned to France, they will be allowed to sail again as often as necessary until they reach their goal.

We need to set up floating internment stations....using old ships with basic facilities.
Return these people to France......they are economic migrants, not refugees.....and as Less says if they are bringing/sending very small children then they are inadequate parents...putting their children at risk.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:35   #22
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1243057]The French want 30 million quid to keep these people from crossing the channel...I hope that we do not give them one brass razoo.....they have been being paid and not done anything to stop these people from setting sail

so the french do not want em so why should we. the french would be better stopping them on the french boarder and sending em back there. the fact is that no country really wants these people so they end up in the soft touch of europe.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:59   #23

So, watching the news this A.M. two people had been invited to speak one male, one of the opposite sex.

She exclaimed that, 'it just shows how desperate the situation is if heavily pregnant women will risk the journey to cross the channel'.

Desperate? How desperate is it to stay in France and have the child before attempting to cross? The French aren't threatening the lives of these people, it is just an attempt to get sympathy from idiots like her and she's too dumb to realise it!

The man claimed that rather than trying to prevent these 'immigrants' from trying to get here we should be welcoming them into the bosom of our society.

AND where exactly would these additional mouths to feed be placed?

No prizes for the answer to that one are there? We all know they wouldn't be housed in the leafy suburbs of 'middle England'.

Like all those that have come here before, they will be placed in the overcrowded, overstrained and overdue for refurbishing areas of the poorer working class, the people that already struggle to compete with their own neighbours and hardly deserve to have more people in need dumped on them.

But what the hey, the more the merrier, lets not just invite these people in, lets get a list from each one of them of any relatives that might wish to join them, we have infinitely deep pockets and can afford to keep just a few more and as this land disappears under the sea because of the extra weight, we will be remembered as that brave but silly little island that tried to do good for all of humanity but was too stupid to realise there are limits to how many can be here for us to keep afloat both physically and financially.

Last edited by Less; 09-08-2020 at 11:02.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:14   #24
Beacon of light

Less, we have fostered these hand wringing liberals.....if they want to welcome these people let them be housed where they live......oh no, they don't want that.
We do not know who these illegals are.....where they come from, what their motives are.
Over the years we have welcomed those who have gone on to plot against the country that they were desperate to come to......some have made bombs and blown up young innocent girls at a music concert.
That man was a refugee.....given a home, health care and an education and that is how he repaid his debt to this country.....he is not the only one either.

They come here though they do not really like our ways or our culture...let them be accommodated where they feel there are like minded individuals with similar values...just NOT HERE.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:33   #25

Just another quick thought about desperate and pregnant,

If these women get here and then give birth, wouldn't their children be entitled to dual nationality status?

This would make it even more difficult to deport them.

taddy and monkey hanger like this.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:35   #26
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

they pick berks like that man and woman to pander to the leading berks they support and think the public are too stupid to see it, mind you some are just that a minority that is.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:43   #27
God Member

[QUOTE=Less;1243068]

If these women get here and then give birth, wouldn't their children be entitled to dual nationality status?

This would make it even more difficult to deport them.

they do not need excuses to deport em or keep em in the country. they are here and thats where they,ll stay. if it had not been for nigel farage in the first place i doubt it would have got a mention in the media. could be a situation of this happening for a lot longer than we actually realize as the mass media do not like stories like this.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:32   #28

We're being Invaded by the dregs of Europe and the Muslim Extremists!

We went to War with Germany to stop them Invading us.

70 years later the Government buries its head in the sand.

Britain now has roughly the same population as France, but a fraction of the space.

The rest of Europe is laughing at us.

Europe knows we have no answer, that's why it's happening.
nicola68 and monkey hanger like this.

Last edited by pompeylass; 11-08-2020 at 09:35.
pompeylass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 10:35   #29
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompeylass View Post
We're being Invaded by the dregs of Europe and the Muslim Extremists!

We went to War with Germany to stop them Invading us.

70 years later the Government buries its head in the sand.

Britain now has roughly the same population as France, but a fraction of the space.

The rest of Europe is laughing at us.

Europe knows we have no answer, that's why it's happening.
we have an answer my friend but no-one has the gumption to do it.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:04   #30

If the answer involves spending money the Government doesn't want to know.

If we treat them as second-class citizens, with no access to aid, the lawlessness will escalate, costing the taxpayer more money.

It's ALL down to money.
pompeylass is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..