Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2020, 17:05   #1

Price

Sod the age that is one verminous piece of garbage that will ALWAYS be a threat to everyone around it - a mediaeval torture execution would not suffice to serve justice. As a nation we can't continue to carry on wasting money funding the prison lifestyles of scum like this who will NEVER change. The only answer to sicko mad dogs like that is execution - how sick a society we are to put more time, effort and money into human filth like that than the victims GRRRR - sorry about the rant.
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-08-2020, 08:10   #2
God Member

Re: Price

who are you on about jimmy. must be something i have missed.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 08:37   #3

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/lin...murder-2942087
Old 14-08-2020, 09:14   #4
Senior Member+

Also this thread from when she disappeared - http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...son-70705.html

Hope he gets what he deserves.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 11:46   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Also this thread from when she disappeared - http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...son-70705.html

Hope he gets what he deserves.
as do most sensible people i think, but these days i doubt it.
Old 14-08-2020, 12:01   #6

There are many people in Huncoat that do not think the accused was capable of what he has been found guilty of.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 12:17   #7
Senior Member+

What he claimed happened made absolutely no sense whatsoever, the 12 people that matter were convinced he’s guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 14:00   #8
Beacon of light

Life sentence handed down with a minimum of 16 years to be served(minus the year he has been on remand).
So he will still be a relatively young man when he is released.....life should mean that he only gets out in a wooden box...or a wheelie bin seeing as he thought that is all Lindsay was worth.
AccyMad and Jack1955 like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 18:08   #9
God Member

As if Lindsey's family haven't had enough to cope with, the decision by his family to turn up in court today wearing t.shirts emblazoned with 'murderer still at large and 'free this boy' was disgusting! To my mind they should not have been allowed in wearing them.
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 18:49   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

you should expect nothing else from them.
Old 14-08-2020, 19:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
As if Lindsey's family haven't had enough to cope with, the decision by his family to turn up in court today wearing t.shirts emblazoned with 'murderer still at large and 'free this boy' was disgusting! To my mind they should not have been allowed in wearing them.
Though am not advocating violence I would seriously consider punching someone I saw wearing those. People today seem to think that if they keep promoting their lies people will end up believing them. I am past the compassion and human rights stages - that animal deserves to die and it deserves to die now.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 14-08-2020, 20:51   #12
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe View Post
I am past the compassion and human rights stages - that animal deserves to die and it deserves to die now.

I agree with the sentiment & would happily fit the noose & pull the lever as long as the person on the end of the rope was proven unequivocally guilty.
taddy likes this.
Old 14-08-2020, 21:55   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
you should expect nothing else from them.
Maybe not Cashy but the court officials could have stepped in & refused them entry
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 07:38   #14
God Member

[QUOTE=Jimmy Clitheroe;1243331 I am past the compassion and human rights stages -

human rights go both ways. parents and relatives of murdered people have theirs as well. they have a lifetime of thoughts.
cashman, DaveinGermany and taddy like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 14:04   #15
Senior Member+

I have read a few articles about this horrendous event and how some people say that the convicted youth was incapable of the crime.
I wonder if another member or members of his community were actually the persons who brutality murdered the lady and got him to move her body and hide it in the graveyard, hoping the judge would be more lenient with a person with learning difficulties.
The youth has now been convicted and sentenced so the jury must be convinced he was the murderer and person responsible for hiding the body.
That's just how I though early on in the days following the arrest.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..