Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2023, 20:44   #16
God Member

Re: Gary Lineker.

It’s not as if Sir Gary (only a matter of time) doesn’t have previous as regards his political tweets.

https://www.thejc.com/news/news/bbc-...1LcvkGkg2ZUcpL
Margaret Pilkington and taddy like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-03-2023, 11:03   #17
Beacon of light

Is that St Gary#patron saint of illegal people traffickers?Exile.

Yes, most of the problems are either concocted by the media or made worse by the media frenzy that they provoke.

It just goes to show that a lot of what we said about the pandemic is now turning out to be true.
They couldn’t fast track the vaccines and vaccinations because the virus was not deadly (or deadly enough)
Recent Cochrane Research for October 2022 shows that the use of masks did nothing to prevent the spread of infection.
And for those who do not know, Cochrane is the gold standard of independent research.
That lockdown did irreparable damage to business, finance, education and the mental health of the population….that we will be feeling the effects of this for decades to come.

That our politicians were led by fools and did not follow the science….well, maybe they did, but it was the wrong science.
And lo and behold….this virus was leaked from the Wuhan lab….whether this was by accident or design we will never truly know.
Except there was a global preparedness forum back in the early 2000s where a situation like this was discussed….and isn’t it strange that those who were there…Anthony Fauci being one of them, were instrumental in the controlling of government actions to deal with thi Plandemic

Where now are those people, who told those of us who dissented against what we were being told, to go get our tin foil hats on….? That we were talking rubbish. Although they may not have used those exact words. Those who believed everything they were fed by the governments and the media.
Exile it will all come out one day, regardless of the diversionary tactics that are employed to bamboozle the population.
Not that we can do much about it because even the choice at the ballot box is a choice of whether to be poisoned or drowned.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2023, 11:07   #18
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
Marge, I am in full agreement with the above post, it is eloquent and well worded (as always), O/K everyone is entitled to their opinions but if he wants to get involved in politics then he should put his name forward as a candidate for which ever party he choses and not use the BBC as his political platform.
Taddy, with regard to opinions, well like bumholes..everyone has one and some are dirtier than others regardless of how expensive the toilet tissue is that should clean up the act.
taddy likes this.
Old 16-03-2023, 11:14   #19
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
It’s not as if Sir Gary (only a matter of time) doesn’t have previous as regards his political tweets.

https://www.thejc.com/news/news/bbc-...1LcvkGkg2ZUcpL
This man…St Gary#patronsaintofillegalpeopletraffickers, would have us believe that he is educated and erudite, but if you look at his political tweets you will see that he frequently regurgitates the views of others and posts them as his own….he must not check his facts either…because frequently he is just plain wrong, dishonest and a prize hypocrite….a prize rich hypocrite.
Which of course alters the perspective of those who know no different.
He is a grinning odious skunk of a man.
taddy likes this.
Old 16-03-2023, 12:58   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Is that St Gary#patron saint of illegal people traffickers?Exile.

Yes!

Exile it will all come out one day, regardless of the diversionary tactics that are employed to bamboozle the population.
I hope so, Margaret, but it won’t be first in this country. Our so-called public inquiry is just another exercise in letting the grass grow. How long did the Hillsborough enquiry take?
I have more faith, despite its faults, in the ability of the USA legal and legislative system to get closer to the truth. That’s because they don’t have a sacred cow like the NHS to ‘protect’. And I believe it is starting to happen in their courts and congress.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/redfi...covid-origins/

https://thehighwire.com/videos/congr...jeremy-farrar/
Margaret Pilkington and taddy like this.
Old 17-03-2023, 13:55   #21
God Member

Two very interesting (and relatively short) videos from Dr. John Campbell that support why I think we should put our faith in the American rather than the British political systems to reveal some of the truth about the last three years’ shenanigans.

This is how our politicians do things…

This is how they do things in the USA
Old 19-03-2023, 07:12   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Lineker is nothing but a big headed overpaid PRAT. I do not know of ONE ordinary person that thinks otherwise.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:53   #23
Beacon of light

He is going to be the end of the BBC.
No person employed by a company of any sort should be bigger and more influential than the organisation they belong to.
The BBC created the monster that GL has become by letting him believe he was worth far more than he is.
We are paying for the BBC to employ this gurning skunk….WHY?
There are better presenters out there….bring on Jeff Stelling….good presenter and a funny guy
cashman likes this.
Old 20-03-2023, 08:07   #24
Senior Member+

great idea margaret but we could get sick of hartlepool on MOTD lol
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2023, 10:52   #25
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Two very interesting (and relatively short) videos from Dr. John Campbell that support why I think we should put our faith in the American rather than the British political systems to reveal some of the truth about the last three years’ shenanigans.

This is how our politicians do things…

This is how they do things in the USA

Well Exile....looking at the evidence given by Dr Redfield...isn't it strange that we were saying the same things but our voices. went not just unheard, but ridiculed.
Of course this was because we(those of us who did not accept the pap being fed to us by media and government) did not agree with the preferred narrative.

It will eventually come out.
But the damage to the population is already done.
The question that i pose is.....Will you trust them again with your health and well being.
They told us that they followed the science...nothing could be further from the truth.
Old 20-03-2023, 12:30   #26
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
But the damage to the population is already done.
The question that i pose is.....Will you trust them again with your health and well being….
No, and it’s not just about my health that I won’t trust Governments and the bought media unless the evidence of my own eyes and gut tells me it’s worth the risk of trusting what they say.
Old 20-03-2023, 13:39   #27
Beacon of light

No, me neither.
I did not believe a word that they uttered…that they repressed other scientific sources made me very wary.
Within a very short space of time all the peer reviewed evidence by scientists regarding the wearing of masks, was gone.
We were railroaded into a vaccination program whose values/dangers were still to be defined.
If my memory serves me rightly this vaccine is still in trials until later on this year, yet it was passed for use with no thought of the long term consequences which are still not known.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..