Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Old Accrington > Heritage and History
Donate! Join Today

Heritage and History A place to discuss the history of our local area.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: What do you think of this thread?
LOVE IT! 0 0%
Mildly entertaining. 0 0%
Boring 0 0%
That Ewoodsambo3 is a nutcase and is doing my 'ed in! Delete this thread 0 0%
Informative/helpful 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree253Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2013, 10:06   #271

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
That disgusting post you put on last night may have been removed, but plenty of folk saw it and anyone with a mindset like that is not welcome in my company, I suggest you don't show your face or make threats even silly ones like the above on site ever again.
Why? How old are you
WeAreInnocent likes this.
Old 26-01-2013, 10:09   #272

are we actually dealing with an ego tripping adolescent or not

I dont even know what that means but in guessing its not someting nice
WeAreInnocent likes this.
Old 26-01-2013, 10:13   #273
Resting in Peace

Right well i am off to town then to the Railway will see whoever turns up
don't think the landlord will like you slapping his customers though
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 10:16   #274
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 View Post

I dont even know what that means but in guessing its not someting nice
No you wouldn't know what it means, just as you don't understand, good manners, good English or good sense.

I'm amazed you didn't get a ban for what you said last night.
jaysay likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 10:53   #275
Resting In Peace

Don't get him drunk if he does come in the Railway - he's supposed to be meeting up with his rearranged photography lot today according to an earlier post and we don't want any nasty accidents do we... on the other hand...

Jaysay those posts last night had me thinking along similar lines to you - and maybe he hasn't been banned because it's quite interesting to see how this develops.

If someone is mad enough to put up a website and then make it private, it's a bit of a nonsense if you're then asking on that website for help to save the building, if your number of views is going to to be so restricted. I reckon that site is just to wind us up and he posted that nasty post on it himself just to get the ball rolling. Or perhaps he's got me thinking in as warped a way as him? Oh dear it's working...
Old 26-01-2013, 10:57   #276
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Don't get him drunk if he does come in the Railway - he's supposed to be meeting up with his rearranged photography lot today according to an earlier post and we don't want any nasty accidents do we... on the other hand...

Jaysay those posts last night had me thinking along similar lines to you - and maybe he hasn't been banned because it's quite interesting to see how this develops.

If someone is mad enough to put up a website and then make it private, it's a bit of a nonsense if you're then asking on that website for help to save the building, if your number of views is going to to be so restricted. I reckon that site is just to wind us up and he posted that nasty post on it himself just to get the ball rolling. Or perhaps he's got me thinking in as warped a way as him? Oh dear it's working...
Ya I couldn't get my head round that post either, thought it would be deleted along with the poster
maxthecollie likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 11:08   #277
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

What post ? What have I missed ? What, what, what ? Come on, you can't keep me & others in suspenders like this !!!!
Old 26-01-2013, 11:19   #278
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
What post ? What have I missed ? What, what, what ? Come on, you can't keep me & others in suspenders like this !!!!
You wouldn't want to know Dave, nasty, vindinctive, and came out of nowhere it seems but possibly aimed at an individual possibly not. He really lost the plot, say no more.
Old 26-01-2013, 11:42   #279
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
You wouldn't want to know Dave, nasty, vindinctive, and came out of nowhere it seems but possibly aimed at an individual possibly not. He really lost the plot, say no more.
It's alright Sue, I've been enlightened. The hallmarks of a previous poster/s appear to be all over this & are more inclined towards provocation, petulance than sincerity of purpose, I'd strongly suggest ignoring this thread & allow it the demise & ignominy it rightly deserves.
maxthecollie likes this.
Old 26-01-2013, 14:35   #280
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
It's alright Sue, I've been enlightened. The hallmarks of a previous poster/s appear to be all over this & are more inclined towards provocation, petulance than sincerity of purpose, I'd strongly suggest ignoring this thread & allow it the demise & ignominy it rightly deserves.
Well if Less' sentence from earlier in the thread confused the poor lad. He has no hopes with yours

I don't think this can be ignored. This kid is going to seriously hurt himself if he keeps on going into that building
Old 26-01-2013, 15:17   #281
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Well if Less' sentence from earlier in the thread confused the poor lad. He has no hopes with yours

I don't think this can be ignored. This kid is going to seriously hurt himself if he keeps on going into that building
I think we have to ask ourselves Restless, his he a kidor just a wind up merchant, he won't be the first or will he be the last, although he has lasted longer than most
Old 26-01-2013, 15:26   #282
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I think we have to ask ourselves Restless, his he a kidor just a wind up merchant, he won't be the first or will he be the last, although he has lasted longer than most
It sort of proves the conspiration theorists wrong, if they were correct someone would be on the roof to push him off!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 15:50   #283
Senior Member+

Quote:
Those photos are not a wind up, unless he has stolen them from somewhere and that email address; I searched it on facebook and it is a kid called Sam.
Old 26-01-2013, 16:05   #284
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Those photos are not a wind up, unless he has stolen them from somewhere and that email address; I searched it on facebook and it is a kid called Sam.
Sam what? Restless, come on lets find out once and for all who this lad is, or its going to end up like another BEE saga
Old 26-01-2013, 16:43   #285
Senior Member+

Quote:
Sam what? Restless, come on lets find out once and for all who this lad is, or its going to end up like another BEE saga
are you on facebook? find him by using his email address

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel
Its a matter of time before it gives in and collapses
this is what he said on the viewfromthenorth site(says this then goes in and out of the building!!!!). Since he puts his info online for all to see, he is not hard to find.

Tags
accrington, ballroom, churchills, club, conservative

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..