Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Old Accrington > Heritage and History
Donate! Join Today

Heritage and History A place to discuss the history of our local area.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: What do you think of this thread?
LOVE IT! 0 0%
Mildly entertaining. 0 0%
Boring 0 0%
That Ewoodsambo3 is a nutcase and is doing my 'ed in! Delete this thread 0 0%
Informative/helpful 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree253Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2013, 16:53   #286
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Those photos are not a wind up, unless he has stolen them from somewhere and that email address; I searched it on facebook and it is a kid called Sam.
If you really are concerned for this idiot, go down the police station and spend hours convincing them to spend manpower watching Churchills so they can clip his ear and send him home.
I don't think he deserves anymore concern.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-01-2013, 16:56   #287
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
If you really are concerned for this idiot, go down the police station and spend hours convincing them to spend manpower watching Churchills so they can clip his ear and send him home.
I don't think he deserves anymore concern.
sigh... too much effort
Old 26-01-2013, 19:12   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
No you wouldn't know what it means, just as you don't understand, good manners, good English or good sense.

I'm amazed you didn't get a ban for what you said last night.
Perfectly good english when im using a keyboard thanks. Im using a mobile device hence why I use slang and miss words as it takes a lot longer to type it all. And I dont like predictive text.
WeAreInnocent likes this.
Old 26-01-2013, 19:16   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Don't get him drunk if he does come in the Railway - he's supposed to be meeting up with his rearranged photography lot today according to an earlier post and we don't want any nasty accidents do we... on the other hand...

Jaysay those posts last night had me thinking along similar lines to you - and maybe he hasn't been banned because it's quite interesting to see how this develops.

If someone is mad enough to put up a website and then make it private, it's a bit of a nonsense if you're then asking on that website for help to save the building, if your number of views is going to to be so restricted. I reckon that site is just to wind us up and he posted that nasty post on it himself just to get the ball rolling. Or perhaps he's got me thinking in as warped a way as him? Oh dear it's working...
It automatically makes it private until you click 'publish my website' and in not gonna do that till its finished
Old 26-01-2013, 19:22   #290

Quote:
You wouldn't want to know Dave, nasty, vindinctive, and came out of nowhere it seems but possibly aimed at an individual possibly not. He really lost the plot, say no more.
Riiiight .. It really came out of nowhere didnt it, Yeaaah. When someone posts on my site that they want to pee on churchills and punch it then I will post saying what I want to do to them. Dont give what you cant take.
Old 26-01-2013, 19:24   #291
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 View Post
Riiiight .. It really came out of nowhere didnt it, Yeaaah. When someone posts on my site that they want to pee on churchills and punch it then I will post saying what I want to do to them. Dont give what you cant take.
Why dont you say it back on your site then rather than here.....

Anyway. Don't be stupid anymore. Stay out of that place
Old 26-01-2013, 19:54   #292
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Why dont you say it back on your site then rather than here.....

Anyway. Don't be stupid anymore. Stay out of that place
Rob I'm glad your avatar pic shows you wearing a thick furry hat. You're gonna need it as you're banging your head against a brick wall trying to get sense into his thick furry skull.
Restless likes this.
Old 26-01-2013, 21:36   #293

Quote:
Well if Less' sentence from earlier in the thread confused the poor lad. He has no hopes with yours

I don't think this can be ignored. This kid is going to seriously hurt himself if he keeps on going into that building
I do understand what he wrote actually. And no I will NOT hurt myself. ive been in with kids younger than myself. and they havnt hurt themselves either. Nor have they trashed anything. not all kids are like that.
Its what kids do, we explore, we take risks, thats how we learn (sometimes by the time we have learnt its too late... but thats how it goes for us youngens.) We like exploring and enjoying our lves. just like im sur most of you lot enjoy sitting in the railway by the fire having a few drinks and a nice chat. I dont disagree with that. So you should let us do what we enjoy. All we are doing is exploring our town and learning new things - like how much a pint of beer was back in 2003. Churchills is our den. Its a place to relax and chat, just like as i said above, ur place to chill is in the railway by the fire. it feels good to us that we have our own little place where we can get away from everyone else and just chillax. we could go in their 10000 times and never get bored. -Seriously how many times since i started going in there have u heard reports of churchills being on fire or seeing windows been put through.
There are ropeswings in the ball room - 3 of them where the chandeliers used to hang (one chandelier still hangs today)
Its our patch, our den. Its what we do. And with all these rubbish days we have had for ts nice sit in there and keep warm and dry while still having the company of each other.
Now sorry if this has been hard to read (im on mobile device)
Hope u understand. Peace!!!
Old 26-01-2013, 21:57   #294
Resting In Peace

Yet another twist to this tale. He is not alone! So there's more than one of them risking their lives. And if those rope swings are fixed to the rotting ceiling, it won't be long...

Still like to know what happened to the proposed tour by the derelict building lovers.
Old 26-01-2013, 22:08   #295

Quote:
Yet another twist to this tale. He is not alone! So there's more than one of them risking their lives. And if those rope swings are fixed to the rotting ceiling, it won't be long...

Still like to know what happened to the proposed tour by the derelict building lovers.
Sundays are urban exploring days love. its saturday. sit tight there in your rocking chair. we are going on sunday. Will keep u updated chick.
Old 26-01-2013, 22:10   #296
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
hes got davy cams support
He didn't have when I posted, funny that, within minutes a supporter.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 22:15   #297

The ballroom ceiling is perfectly in tact. And in an earlier post i said the trip was cancelled and it would be next weekend, i didnt specify which day. for some reason you presumed saturday. There are two days at the weekend. Do a bit more knitting to keep urself occupied instead of trying to... discipline? a little boy.... :P

Last edited by Accrington Lad; 26-01-2013 at 22:18.
Accrington Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 22:21   #298
Resting In Peace

And you be a bit more respectful to your elders or we'll be back to the nastiness of last night. I don't knit nor do I have a rockng chair. Nor am I your "chick" or "love".
Accrington Lad likes this.
Old 26-01-2013, 22:23   #299

Sorry gran.

only joking.
Old 26-01-2013, 22:24   #300
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 View Post
I do understand what he wrote actually. And no I will NOT hurt myself. ive been in with kids younger than myself. and they havnt hurt themselves either. Nor have they trashed anything. not all kids are like that.
Its what kids do, we explore, we take risks, thats how we learn (sometimes by the time we have learnt its too late... but thats how it goes for us youngens.) We like exploring and enjoying our lves. just like im sur most of you lot enjoy sitting in the railway by the fire having a few drinks and a nice chat. I dont disagree with that. So you should let us do what we enjoy. All we are doing is exploring our town and learning new things - like how much a pint of beer was back in 2003. Churchills is our den. Its a place to relax and chat, just like as i said above, ur place to chill is in the railway by the fire. it feels good to us that we have our own little place where we can get away from everyone else and just chillax. we could go in their 10000 times and never get bored. -Seriously how many times since i started going in there have u heard reports of churchills being on fire or seeing windows been put through.
There are ropeswings in the ball room - 3 of them where the chandeliers used to hang (one chandelier still hangs today)
Its our patch, our den. Its what we do. And with all these rubbish days we have had for ts nice sit in there and keep warm and dry while still having the company of each other.
Now sorry if this has been hard to read (im on mobile device)
Hope u understand. Peace!!!
Its your patch, its your den, the company of each other, these are not the words of a concerned restorationist, more a cub scout getting his ging gang goolies sorted sitting around the chandeliers.

In fact its more like a squat than a campaign, beware new laws have been introduced with regard to this activity.
Less, BERNADETTE and maxthecollie like this.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accrington, ballroom, churchills, club, conservative

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..