Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2008, 01:02   #76
God Member

Re: pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by armani View Post
Congratulations I cant give advice but im finding this topic helpfull also as im 10 weeks pregnant with my first baby. no sickness yet, no cravings, but i do have sciatica
How time flies..... all these women are now proud mummy's

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-03-2008, 08:23   #77
Senior Member+

it does fly by but not for the pregnant women, it feels as it was ages ago i found out i was pregnant, yet im only 13 weeks gone, i've had my 1st scan and it seems as if its another c-section on the way
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 18:30   #78
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

wht is that yolanda, if ya donr mind me asking?
Old 01-03-2008, 19:53   #79
Senior Member+

when i had my son i went in labour but child woudnt drop because there was a membrane covering the exit, they found out about this membrane when i was 21 weeks but they thought it would just go, this time they found it a bit earlier so midwife reckons it will have to be another c-section
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 20:00   #80
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

is it the placenta thats blocking it?

iv had 2 c-sections, but mine was due to pre-eclampsia
Old 01-03-2008, 21:33   #81
Junior Member+

Hi all,

I seem to be surrounded by pregnant ladies lol, Rachel is now so tiered all the time and cant wait for next Friday, she is having a planned c section as our little boy has Haemophillia and that is the safest thing for him. I hope it all goes well for you all and most of all enjoy it

Dutchy & Rachel
dutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 21:34   #82
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchy View Post
Hi all,

I seem to be surrounded by pregnant ladies lol, Rachel is now so tiered all the time and cant wait for next Friday, she is having a planned c section as our little boy has Haemophillia and that is the safest thing for him. I hope it all goes well for you all and most of all enjoy it

Dutchy & Rachel
Awwwww bet ya can't wait!!! Be sure to post some piccies for us to WHOOOO HAAAAAA over

Miracles do happen!!

Old 01-03-2008, 21:35   #83
God Member

i had a c section with Reece, i was back on my feet the day after (well after the morphine had worn off)
Old 01-03-2008, 21:37   #84
Junior Member+

Dont worry we will, Rach wants me to video it but im worried all will happen is that when anyone watch;s it all they will see is the floor getting closer and hearing a crash lol
Old 01-03-2008, 21:39   #85
God Member

Quote:
Dont worry we will, Rach wants me to video it but im worried all will happen is that when anyone watch;s it all they will see is the floor getting closer and hearing a crash lol

can you video c sections? theres a lot of people in that theatre all buzzing around, i know there where at least 7 people there for Reece's delivery, i had a spinal block too, i'd recommend her having one of those if she gets a choice, i was awake all the time, it was wicked, all i could feel was pushing and pulling
Old 01-03-2008, 21:39   #86
God Member

Quote:
OMG lmao..... you will be fine. you will just be swept along with it all, next thing you know, mid wife will be handing you your little cherub and on the long nights.... all you want to do is hand it back lol

Miracles do happen!!

Old 01-03-2008, 21:44   #87
Junior Member+

lol im sure that will be true hehe
But I have promised to do my share of night time feeds and changes, so bags under the eye's here I come lol
Old 01-03-2008, 21:47   #88
God Member

Quote:
lol im sure that will be true hehe
But I have promised to do my share of night time feeds and changes, so bags under the eye's here I come lol
Yeah, me and Ginger did alternate nights, when you have a ****** that just WILL NOT sleep, it's the only way you can go on living. All worth it though when they are older and you are the one pulling them out of bed In the AFTERNOON (( pay back time )) I love it

Miracles do happen!!

Old 01-03-2008, 21:50   #89
Junior Member+

hehe im sure the time will fly by and that will be upon us all to soon
Old 01-03-2008, 21:52   #90
God Member

Quote:
hehe im sure the time will fly by and that will be upon us all to soon
Goes quicker than you think... only seems like 2 mins ago there was bottles to sterilize, nappies to change, night feeds to do........he goes secondary school in September.

Miracles do happen!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..