Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Hints/Tips/Advice
Donate! Join Today

Hints/Tips/Advice Tell everyone your money/time/effort saving hints and tips. Give or ask for advice in any area. Household, decorating, etc.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2008, 21:55   #91
Junior Member+

Re: pregnant

wow i hope it dont go by that quick lol

im off now as I have to sorce some more heartburn medicene from somewhere now, O the joy's lmao
dutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-03-2008, 22:48   #92
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
i had a c section with Reece, i was back on my feet the day after (well after the morphine had worn off)

well urs must of been a very quick one cuz i ws 5 days in hospital
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 22:53   #93
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolanda25 View Post

LMFAO ...... I have never had one, and will never have one ( baby days are well and truly OVER ) but that statement doesn't make sense to me......lmao (( i'm still in stitches here )) can you opt for a quick C section?? or book a long one.............I really am curious now lmao.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 23:13   #94
Senior Member+

i was 5 days in hospital, dont know if the reason i stayed so long is cuz mine was an emergency , i dont know, my sister in law had an emergency one as well and she was 4 or 5 days as well
Old 01-03-2008, 23:14   #95
God Member

Quote:
i was 5 days in hospital, dont know if the reason i stayed so long is cuz mine was an emergency , i dont know, my sister in law had an emergency one as well and she was 4 or 5 days as well
Ah right I see what you mean now

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 00:01   #96
Senior Member+

i had a natural birth.. contractions started on weds tea time and ty finally arrived at 11.43 Saturday... its still hard to get him to hurry up!

He weighed 7lb 9oz he eats like a horse now and is still skinny but tall....

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 00:14   #97
God Member

Quote:

i was in 5 days too, but i was up and about the day after....i had an emergency c section, i went into labour at the ante natal, he'd been breech for a while, he wasnt due till september 23rd but had him on september 11th

Last edited by flashy; 02-03-2008 at 00:17.
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 17:33   #98
Senior Member+

Quote:
i was in 5 days too, but i was up and about the day after....i had an emergency c section, i went into labour at the ante natal, he'd been breech for a while, he wasnt due till september 23rd but had him on september 11th
ohhh i get it, god i wish mine was like that, i was desperate for a fag the day after and they woudnt let me get out of bed
Old 02-03-2008, 17:35   #99
Senior Member+

mine was due september the 7th and came 25th august,this one is due 6th of september but if i have a c-section will be here sooner
Old 02-03-2008, 18:52   #100
God Member

Quote:
ohhh i get it, god i wish mine was like that, i was desperate for a fag the day after and they woudnt let me get out of bed

they didnt have a bloody choice, i was up, showered and off to the fag room before anyone noticed i'd gone....my c section scar hurt like mad, but i didnt want to be one of those stay in bed mums that cant do anything cos they'd had a section
Old 02-03-2008, 19:37   #101
Senior Member+

i had that thing for the urine dont know what is called well i do but i dont know how u spell it, anyway i asked to take it off and they woundt
Old 02-03-2008, 19:40   #102
God Member

Quote:
i had that thing for the urine dont know what is called well i do but i dont know how u spell it, anyway i asked to take it off and they woundt

they took mine out the morning after, and the blood drain
Old 02-03-2008, 19:57   #103
Senior Member+

i hope if i have another c-section that i dont have to stay there for long, i hate hospitals, the smell make me sick!
Old 03-03-2008, 20:15   #104
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
they took mine out the morning after, and the blood drain
OMG the pain when they take that drain out.......its HORRIBLE
as for walking the next day, i was too, but now they make ya, which is a good thing i suppose better than wearing those horrid socks
Old 04-03-2008, 11:32   #105
Senior Member+

My contractions started 8am Wednesday morning and I had him at 2.45am Sunday morning!!! My Dads a drummer in a band and I was that long he went and did a gig on Saturday night and got back before I had him.

I had every drug they could possibly give me, and a TENS Machine, before they finally agreed to give me an epidural. Then I had a forceps delivery. Was in hospital 3 days after. It wasn't nice!!
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..