Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2019, 09:34   #16
Junior Member+

Re: Family Tree Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malc hill View Post
Liked: 0 times
Hello just seen this on the accrington Web my name is malcolm hill my father name was jack hill your mums brother so I am your cousin how is your mum is she still living I did not know she had any children I knew Marlene had a girl I have lived in Torquay for 40 years and have two children Laura and Paul it will be nice to here from you my email is [email protected]
This is my Hill family. My granddad was Harold son of Rowland Hill and Elizabeth Alice Wilson.
PatsyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-04-2019, 11:38   #17

Dear,
I was happily surprised when finding additional information on my Robinson family. I started my family tree many years ago, but stopped for a while.
I can't help you re: the Hill family, but you will be able to find some pictures on the Robinsons named in your message on my family tree. Please let me know if you are interested. I intend to update my family tree with the more complete information you provided in your message.
If on your side you have more information on Edwin Penny Robinson and his wife Margaret Harvey, as well as their ancestors I would really appreciate receiving them.
Many thanks and kind regards,
Kate Robinson
Kate Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2019, 16:21   #18
Junior Member+

Kate I don't have any history on the Robinson family. I am happy to send you all my history on the Hill family if you would like to give me your email address.
Regards
Pat
Old 23-01-2020, 14:09   #19
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
John Alexander Pte. 29121. 2nd West Yorkshire Regt. No family information. Buried in St Sever Cemetery , Rouen. Google earth would show the cemetery.
There are no surviving military records for John, nor can I find a medal card for him. He is not shown in Soldiers Died in the Great war.
The only to find out where he died, is to contact the West Yorks Regimental Museum.
None of the other men you mention, of military age, living in Greater Accrington, are in my files.
Retlaw.
Harold Hill born 1898 was my grandfather. his daughter Eunice Hill was my mother. I have lots of info on the HILL family tree.

« Donna | Look up »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..