Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2008, 12:50   #46
Junior Member+

Re: Hollins High School "76"

Cheers, Max, Good to know I wasn't alone in my desire, LOL. So, do we know each other? I was in L2 class, and used to hang with the guys is the list above. Are you still living in Accrington? If so, how is the old place? I remember it as being a great place to grow up in, lots of fields, trees and rivers to pratt about in and on, as well as a heavy industrial area. Canal bridges to muck around in and at this time of year, some fantastic Bonnies to go to. Oh, is Kim the very pretty girl with the freckles? I really fancied her too...
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-10-2008, 14:00   #47
Junior Member+

Also looking for Janet (Richmond) who went to Holy Family and left in '75 and Janice (Vickers) who used to live in Hapton
Cheers,
Rick
Old 02-11-2009, 15:25   #48

Hi everyone, my name was Kerry Taylor and I was at Hollins between 76 and 81, and am wondering if any of you know what happened to some of my friends: Julie Tennant, Karen Hodkinson, Sarah Lang, Laura Marshall. Is Ronnie Barnes still out there?! He was so brainy!! Would be great to hear from any of you who knew me. xx
kerryjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 21:29   #49

sarah lang is married to howard stalker,who was in my year,and lives in the back of beyond a.k.a. cow ark.
scoot66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 19:51   #50
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

Does Karen Hodkinson have a sister called Diane, if so I can contact Diane, don't know where Karen is though.
ferret man likes this.
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 19:47   #51
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITZY View Post
Does Bev Rushton have a brother called David?
yep Bevs brother is called David,saw him down Accy several months back.
Old 17-11-2009, 23:20   #52
Junior Member+

Hi there, my bro in-law is Ramon Moore he married Susan Holmes (friend of Gemma Curtis and Lindy Robinson) the have two son's and are very happyily living in Accrington. Martin Ali has died..not sure as to how or why! Paul Meridith last i heard joined the Queens guards and since left them. Anything else ..i'd be glad to help if i can. S
Freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 23:08   #53

tricia cob and we all loved her
sav1310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 19:34   #54
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
Hi there, my bro in-law is Ramon Moore he married Susan Holmes (friend of Gemma Curtis and Lindy Robinson) the have two son's and are very happyily living in Accrington. Martin Ali has died..not sure as to how or why! Paul Meridith last i heard joined the Queens guards and since left them. Anything else ..i'd be glad to help if i can. S

Martin Ali posted to this thread under the name Rick (apparently he changed his name to Rick Martin?) are you sure he's dead?
Rick likes this.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 16:27   #55

My name is Shaz and i went to Hollins in the years 73 - 77.
any people around from that time ? i moved to Denmark to live in 78,
and have moved back home again.

please reply be back.. wud be fun to catch up!
Shaz61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 13:56   #56

was he knicknamed channy.what about diddi smith,craig lord,nicky mills,poul wright,julian amos,ian king,andrew feely,grant williams,graz, any one remember them.

Last edited by Shaz61; 22-08-2013 at 14:04.
Old 22-08-2013, 14:34   #57

[QUOTE=Shaz61;1072453]was he knicknamed channy.what about diddi smith,craig lord,nicky mills,poul wright,julian amos,ian king,andrew feely,grant williams,graz, any one remember them.girls faye howarth,julie blackpool,alison landon,xenia coleman,lee aaron,carol gaunt.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:37   #58
Junior Member+

haven't been on here in a few years, But AccyLad (Michael)I think I answered you forgot I was still a member of this site :-**
Lushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 08:31   #59
Junior Member+

Yeah, I'm NOT dead, but some mornings I do feel like death! Not as young as I used to be!!
Old 19-09-2018, 13:52   #60
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I have remembered the second name of the Blonde goddess of my youth. Cobb! Patricia Cobb! Ahh! If only I had my youth again...I would still become a gibbering wreck in her presence no doubt!
Hi Rick, I remember Patricia Cobb with the long feather cut, they were all Bay City Roller fans, do you remember Diana Ruttle who was the only - well the main David Bowie fan at the time. They used to argue about it
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..