Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2017, 12:23   #16
Full Member+

Re: Hyndburn Park School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Marion Walsh is 2nd row, 2 from the left.
Was this the start of RED NOSE DAY. back row far left.
Bob Dobson likes this.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-01-2022, 12:40   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald fielding View Post
I went through the school from infants to seniors born 1945 i remember head of juniors
Mr Fradley head of seniors Mr davies
Just picked this post up...Gerald you must have been in the juniors and seniors at the same time as me... !! I am pleased you remember Mr Fradley... I remember he was standing as a candidate in some sort of election
AccyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 17:17   #18

[QUOTE=AccyGirl;1262260]Just picked this post up...Gerald you must have been in the juniors and seniors at the same time as me... !! I am pleased you remember Mr Fradley... I remember he was standing as a candidate in some sort of election

A Ha, so Ferret man is called Gerald is he?
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..