Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2013, 13:34   #1
Senior Member+

Bryan/Brian and John LYNCH

I am trying to find an Accrington Grammar School lad - Bryan/Brian LYNCH who had an elder brother called John. The family lived either Bold St or Avenue Parade. Bryan attended Peel Park up to 1959. He later attended Hull (?) University.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-12-2013, 17:03   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Bryan/Brian and John LYNCH

Was a Brian Lynch in my class at St Johns Bob, he lived Bold St area somewhere, aint seen him since 59 though.
Old 01-10-2014, 16:26   #3
Senior Member+

I repeat this request in an effort to find Brian or any relatives he might have locally. A Lynch family lived 85 Avenue Parade. Harry Lynch , father of these lads (?) was a printer. I have made some calls to local; numbers, but no success so far. 85 is left hand side going up.
Old 01-10-2014, 20:36   #4
Senior Member+

I think it likely that the family I seek lived at 155 Bold St (left side going up) below Surrey St.
Old 01-10-2014, 21:49   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dobson View Post
I think it likely that the family I seek lived at 155 Bold St (left side going up) below Surrey St.
Thats roundabout were i recall Bob, will ask some others from me class when i catch up wi em, best i can do.
Old 09-02-2018, 19:11   #6
Senior Member+

I am bringing this search up again - still trying to find Brian & John Lynch. Message me if you can help - and post mon here too.
Old 09-02-2018, 19:55   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

No-one i have asked have any info on what became of bryan lynch, bob one of his best mates at St Johns died quite a few years ago. that lad also went the Grammar School and was in our class at St Johns. will try again if i run into anyone and i remember bob,

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..