Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2004, 22:39   #16

sorry Mez, am tother side
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-01-2004, 15:21   #17
mez
God Member

thanks mo just hope someone can help, it would be great to talk to him , havnt him since he was last over bout 4 yrs ago , thanks again.
Old 04-02-2004, 01:40   #18

actually I've just had an idea. Our local Library carries all the phone books from the provinces, next time i'm in i'll have a butchers. Just need name if you want to IM me rather then post it on here
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 01:42   #19
djd
Junior Member+

If you're looking for anyone in canada you can check out the following url.

http://www.superpages.ca/

Good Luck,
djd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 02:01   #20
mez
God Member

i dont know who are where you are but i owe you a big thanks i was online in british columbia site , found the town ( id spelt it wrong ) & i was trying every which way whatever to find my cousin , your mrssage came up & within 5 mins ive got his address & phone number, im still shaking, i owe you a big thanks djd
Old 05-02-2004, 02:31   #21
djd
Junior Member+

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mez
i dont know who are where you are but i owe you a big thanks i was online in british columbia site , found the town ( id spelt it wrong ) & i was trying every which way whatever to find my cousin , your mrssage came up & within 5 mins ive got his address & phone number, im still shaking, i owe you a big thanks djd
I'm glad I could help. I know the feeling. I was born in Woodnook and brought up in Spring Hill. I came over to Canada in '75. I'm just "down the road" in Vancouver so if your cousin owes you any money or anything just let me know........ Just kidding. Good luck
djd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 02:54   #22
mez
God Member

hi ive just got off the pnone to him, we were so exited , yup he doesnt live to far from you either , well must go, he wants an e-mail off me too, actually told him to come on this site its a good one & very helpful too, thanks good luck & goodnite from me //
Old 05-02-2004, 10:21   #23
mez
God Member

hanks for the offer little mo, but as you can see ive found him thanks to djd wot a good site he put me onto , i diveted to australia & found 2 more people i was looking for too, im bushed to-day didnt go to bed till 5-30am, sorry bout spelling just tired thats all
Old 18-02-2004, 22:40   #24
Senior Member+

Woodnook

Hey djd, where abouts did you live in Woodnook?

Atarah
Atarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 23:31   #25
Junior Member+

Re: Accrington Info For Brit In Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by mez
hi do any of you know of a place called AGASSIZ /i think thats the right spelling, its nr HARRISON SPRINGS (OR FALLS) about 60 miles from vancouver, my cousin & his wife live there i would love him to get on this accy web i bet hed enjoy it, well i hope someone can help me thank you //
I there is some way we can chat privately I can call your cousin if you give me his phone number or info. I live about 3, 000 mils from there but can call anywhere in Canada for very little. I could give the website information. IF they have a computer.
Old 12-01-2005, 23:44   #26
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Accrington Info For Brit In Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldlass
I there is some way we can chat privately I can call your cousin if you give me his phone number or info. I live about 3, 000 mils from there but can call anywhere in Canada for very little. I could give the website information. IF they have a computer.
Oops sorry I didn't read far enough ahead. Glad you found your cousin Mez
Old 13-01-2005, 08:46   #27
mez
God Member

Re: Accrington Info For Brit In Canada

dont worry old lass we all do it, thanks for the offer, its great this internet i was sure buzzing that day i can tell you

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..