Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2012, 17:56   #46
Senior Member+

Re: Member meets?

Hate to contribute to another turning of a thread into a drug thread but.... Perhaps we need two threads for this idea of meeting one another in a social or antisocial matter(depending of course on your viewpoint)

1) Illegal Drug related meets-- Like accycrhis you can post on here(and to the police perhaps; save members another job) where you want to meet and what drugs you may bring with you

2) Legal Drug related meets-- Can meet up in Railway and smoke tobacco and drink alchohol

This way:-
1) will have a good time for a short while untill they get arrested
and
2) can have a good time.....

now please no more thread hijacking.
Old 14-04-2012, 18:08   #47
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

What a let down, Mick and I, with a couple of others not wishing to be named, waited, then nothing happened, so we waited a little longer, (noticing that the longer you wait doing nothing, it tends neither to happen or else happens very slowly).

The shame is that while nothing happened the thread starter that had an urgent need to be recognised, didn't turn up.

We didn't mind we carried on doing nothing, I sincerley hope the cause of our lack of activity had something important to do, if not why on Earth couldn't he/she have joined us?
Doing nothing is so much more fun in a group rather than just having an extra pint just so we hadn't let them down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2012, 18:20   #48
Senior Member+

Il start saving haha
Old 14-04-2012, 20:40   #49
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
What a let down, Mick and I, with a couple of others not wishing to be named, waited, then nothing happened, so we waited a little longer, (noticing that the longer you wait doing nothing, it tends neither to happen or else happens very slowly).

The shame is that while nothing happened the thread starter that had an urgent need to be recognised, didn't turn up.

We didn't mind we carried on doing nothing, I sincerley hope the cause of our lack of activity had something important to do, if not why on Earth couldn't he/she have joined us?
Doing nothing is so much more fun in a group rather than just having an extra pint just so we hadn't let them down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O.K.I'll confess, I did nowt as well.
Old 15-04-2012, 22:48   #50
Junior Member+

Sincere apologies for not showing up on Saturday. Sounds like I was the reason a few of you had to hang around in the pub and have another pint! I was left "holding the baby" and couldn't visit either the pub or the food festival with a 3 year old grandchild who had been throwing up all week. She made a miraculous recovery and wanted to eat the rest of her Easter eggs which had probably caused it in the first place. I hope I can join you for a pint one week. Seems there is some confusion as to my gender---all will be revealed!!
gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 05:46   #51
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbert View Post
Seems there is some confusion as to my gender---all will be revealed!!
Let us know which Saturday, that could get quite a crowd turning up.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 11:33   #52
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
In your case bring a brain, or on second thoughts that maybe a tad beyond your ability
Got more brains than thee - pal! I wouldn't come to a meet I haven't been to accy for 10years anyway.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 11:36   #53
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
I haven't been to accy for 10years anyway.
Thats a lie fer starters.

Last edited by Neil; 16-04-2012 at 22:05. Reason: fix quote
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 12:35   #54
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Hate to contribute to another turning of a thread into a drug thread but.... Perhaps we need two threads for this idea of meeting one another in a social or antisocial matter(depending of course on your viewpoint)

1) Illegal Drug related meets-- Like accycrhis you can post on here(and to the police perhaps; save members another job) where you want to meet and what drugs you may bring with you

2) Legal Drug related meets-- Can meet up in Railway and smoke tobacco and drink alchohol

This way:-
1) will have a good time for a short while untill they get arrested
and
2) can have a good time.....

now please no more thread hijacking.
Couple of things I don't get.

Why would any members on here tell the police and what could they tell them, you also mention save them another job? what have they already done?

Why have you named AccyChris and mentioned Illegal Drug(S) he only mentioned Cannabis.

Why would anyone Get Arrested happen?

Feel Free to PM should you not wish this thread to carry on another drug debate.
Old 16-04-2012, 20:02   #55
Senior Member+

^ there is nothing to 'get' just me being silly.
Old 16-04-2012, 20:38   #56
Senior Member+

I was getting a little tipsy at that time on sat. Haha my attempt of a joke. I didn't mean to imply that members of the forum were 'snitches'

and my post wholely refers to kestrelX telling me to take cocaine to the accyweb meets.
Old 24-04-2012, 14:26   #57
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thats a lie fer starters.
What do you mean? It's not a lie it's fact.
Old 24-04-2012, 15:12   #58
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
What do you mean? It's not a lie it's fact.
Not what i was told, even if it wasn't a night out, but a fleeting visit to drop summat off.
Old 24-04-2012, 19:59   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
We have avatars for that...
Garinda charges a penny for a black lick
You don't have avatars when you are out on the streets of Accrington, that's were the badge comes in Margaret.
Old 25-04-2012, 22:36   #60
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Not what i was told, even if it wasn't a night out, but a fleeting visit to drop summat off.
Who told you that Oh yeh! I forgot I was passing by in my UFO one night...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..