Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2014, 15:09   #1

Good clairvoyant?

Does anyone know of a good clairvoyant in thw accrington area? I've heard the name Mary white if anyone has any experience of her and/or a number I would be very grateful

Thank you
MissTechnophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-02-2014, 15:13   #2
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Good clairvoyant?

PM me, I knew you would post that.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 15:25   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Good clairvoyant?

If they`re any good, they`ll know you`re looking for them and they`ll give you a ring.
Eric and maxthecollie like this.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 17:21   #4
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTechnophobe View Post
Does anyone know of a good clairvoyant in thw accrington area? I've heard the name Mary white if anyone has any experience of her and/or a number I would be very grateful

Thank you
No such thing, well I suppose there is if you believe her and throw your money away
Gremlin likes this.
Old 11-02-2014, 17:22   #5

So predictable I knew someone would reply with that one. Maybe I'm psychic
Eric likes this.
MissTechnophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 17:45   #6
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Good clairvoyant?

Quote:

Or maybe...

...Gullible?

Don't waste your time or money on such things, if they really were useful, we would all believe, we would be foolish not to!

Meanwhile, I predict a long passionate relationship between you and myself, with you willingly paying all the bills.

Now don't panic, it may take a few sessions, but if you give yourself willingly both spiritually and physically to me, within the next 40 or 50 years I'll either be proved correct or we'll both be dead.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 18:12   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
It`s a dirty job, but someone`s got to do it.
Old 11-02-2014, 18:41   #8
God Member

Quote:
We all are ... and I live in a house full of psychics. ... oh, and a ghost. The only psychics I don't believe in are the ones who ask for money up front for stuff that's lying around free, or dirt cheap, in farm yards.
Less, dotti34 and maxthecollie like this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2014, 12:12   #9
God Member

a psychic performing in ireland asked if anyone had a dead relative called Mary

everyone in the audience put their hand up
Restless and maxthecollie like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2014, 20:22   #10

Hi, I know a ver good one very well....type in Kellie Marie Psychic Messenger on facebook to view her feedback....local in Accrington too....shes my wife [email protected] is her email address.
carlsbergaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 13:18   #11
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Or maybe...

...Gullible?

Don't waste your time or money on such things, if they really were useful, we would all believe, we would be foolish not to!

Meanwhile, I predict a long passionate relationship between you and myself, with you willingly paying all the bills.

Now don't panic, it may take a few sessions, but if you give yourself willingly both spiritually and physically to me, within the next 40 or 50 years I'll either be proved correct or we'll both be dead.
Classic Less banter

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 13:49   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty282 View Post
Removed - Neil
Is it a coincidence that the email address on that website contains the name Matthew?

Last edited by Neil; 04-07-2015 at 20:24. Reason: removed advert
Old 03-07-2015, 14:46   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Is it a coincidence that the email address on that website contains the name Matthew?
Reckon its his partner or missus.if so aint doing her any good by what he said about the blitz.
Old 03-07-2015, 15:09   #14
Senior Member+

If it's the same person who a friend of mines elderly relation goes to ( It certainly seems to be) I must admit she's a good con artist.
After a few sessions and more or less being told, after prompting, what she wanted to hear she went away with a lighter purse and a blue stone to put under her pillow.
Her life has not changed one iota apart from having less money.
Come and sit with me for a while, chat about someone, tell me a few things about them, come back next week and I'll tell you what your dead friend has said, or you want to hear and I'll do it for twenty quid a session and throw in an old Nori.

Sorry I'm a disbeliever and I think when people are generally upset about death they shouldn't be paying to be conned, that's my take on it.
Old 03-07-2015, 15:42   #15
God Member

you shouldnt need to look for a good clairvoyant a good clairvoyant would know you were seeking one and contact you

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..