Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2014, 21:20   #16
I am Banned

Re: What surprises you the least?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Of course the gutter presses sticky fingers are all over this, he had been swapping texts and tweets with a reporter posing as a 20 something Tory Google Page Ranking girl

Entrapment or what?
She sent him an explicit naked picture and Brooks Numpty Newmarket asked her to send raunchier one.
No fool like an old fool.

Last edited by DtheP47; 28-09-2014 at 21:24.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-09-2014, 21:22   #17
Beacon of light

Quote:
Of course the gutter presses sticky fingers are all over this, he had been swapping texts and tweets with a reporter posing as a 20 something Tory Google Page Ranking girl

Entrapment or what?
The thing is, if he hadn't been up for such naughtiness then he could not have been entrapped.
You cannot trap someone who is honourable and honest....which many of those who represent us, are blatantly not.
These people think they are so far above us....and somehow subject to different rules in life.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 21:25   #18
Beacon of light

Quote:
She sent him an explicit naked picture and Brooks Numpty Newmarket asked her to send raunchier one.
No fool like an old fool.
At least he has done the decent thing and resigned.
It is his family I feel sorry for.......for goodness sake he has a wife and five children...what must they think of this debacle?
Old 28-09-2014, 21:26   #19
Senior Member+

Quote:

Entrapment or what?
Of course it's entrapment.
But if it was tried on you would you do what he did?
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 08:13   #20
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Would I get in a ping pong match of swapping explicit pictures with somebody I don't know?
An emphatic no on that one Mr B
Studio25 likes this.
Old 29-09-2014, 09:01   #21

Let's face it, unless you still have a Polaroid camera, any image you take will pass through someone else's hands and/or a machine which can be hacked.

With mobile devices, you should assume that any rude image you take can be seen by someone else if they try hard enough.

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 09:20   #22
I am Banned

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio25 View Post
Let's face it, unless you still have a Polaroid camera, any image you take will pass through someone else's hands and/or a machine which can be hacked.

With mobile devices, you should assume that any rude image you take can be seen by someone else if they try hard enough.

The current Mrs P reckons I'd need a good ironing before I take any explicit pics of myself to send anybody.
Accyexplorer likes this.
Old 29-09-2014, 11:22   #23

Quote:
The current Mrs P reckons I'd need a good ironing before I take any explicit pics of myself to send anybody.
I look like a hairy beached beluga whale. No chance of any knob pics on my mobile - it doesn't do very good macro shots.

Love your sig, D. Will use it to explain away any conspiracy theory from now on...

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 11:52   #24
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio25 View Post

I never take any rude pictures....my pictures could be shown to the pope and he would not turn a hair.............There is no chance of anyone getting hold of rude pictures of me because I hide from the camera even when fully clothed.
I don't get this obsession with selfies........OK, I know...it's because I'm old!
Accyexplorer likes this.
Old 29-09-2014, 12:33   #25
I am Banned

Quote:
The male reporter posing as this young Tory girl targeted 4 other Tory Mp's too. A fishing expedition.

And as Zoe Williams Guardian columnist says today, "You have got to question the intelligence of Newmark embarking on a sexting adventure - believing that a 24 year old wants to see him naked"
Old 29-09-2014, 12:42   #26
Beacon of light

So 4 out of 5 didn't take the bait..........but Newmark did.....he must've thought his luck was in. Silly old goat.
Old 29-09-2014, 13:47   #27
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Silly old goat.
Just about sums him up Margaret.
Numpty is another description. In 2010 he had to apologise the the House of Commons for being too drunk to vote.
Old 29-09-2014, 14:54   #28
Senior Member+

I can't understand how grown men can be so stupid, once it's on the internet it's every-bodies and anybodies.
How a man so stupid could make a fortune in banking just shows how easy and bent banking must be.

Mind you, back in the late fifties I made the same mistake using the technology of the day.
The love of my life and I couldn't see each other every night(too much homework) so between doing homework we would write each other love letters, ending in the usual BURMA, SWALK etc. They'd be fairly innocent I suppose but quite fervent.
A nice lad in a lower year used to deliver them for us, he lived near her.
I should have known what would happen- stupid!
It was a long while before he admitted he and his mates used to take them straight home, steam them open, read them and reseal them before delivery. Well, not many of us had telly then and this was their soap opera. I thought of killing him but didn't quite.
I probably still wore Paisley pyjamas in those days too but luckily I didn't have a camera.

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 29-09-2014 at 14:57.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 17:45   #29
God Member

Quote:
I can't understand how grown men can be so stupid
It's a well known scientific fact that for much of a male's life his brain moves from between his ears to between his legs. Or, as one of my exes used to say when I passed up a (boring) piece of ass to go watch hockey with my buddies: "It must be a dick thing."
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 23:13   #30
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
It's a well known scientific fact that for much of a male's life his brain moves from between his ears to between his legs. Or, as one of my exes used to say when I passed up a (boring) piece of ass to go watch hockey with my buddies: "It must be a dick thing."

Isn't that where a man's brains resided - hence the saying when zip not fully pulled up "Your brains are hanging out again"
Eric likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..