Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Pictures > Accy Photos > User Photos
Donate! Join Today

User Photos Got any interesting pictures? If you want to share them with us then post them here. Holidays, friends, whatever...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2012, 13:31   #76
Senior Member+

Re: Animal pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
The pictures good but you're mixing your Deer up me old dear !

Think you'll find the beast shown is a Fallow Deer
Oh deer? You said on the thread about trout, that you like to play the dumbarse well if you look the photo is labelled "Fallow deer" so you are right but the photo is clearly labelled!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-10-2012, 14:06   #77
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Oh deer? You said on the thread about trout, that you like to play the dumbarse well if you look the photo is labelled "Fallow deer" so you are right but the photo is clearly labelled!
My dear Chap, I don't play, I enjoy being, was the quote I think you'll find.

Granted & now evidently clear since you've pointed it out Kes, but who reads the small print ?
Old 27-10-2012, 08:26   #78
Senior Member+

Red-eared Terrapins in the park - thrown in by kids fed up of their "mutant ninja turtles!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Terrapins 1.jpg (359.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Terrapins 2.jpg (358.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Terrapins 3.JPG (116.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Terrapins 4.JPG (112.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 27-10-2012, 19:39   #79
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Red-eared Terrapins in the park - thrown in by kids fed up of their "mutant ninja turtles!"
Thats interesting, how do they manage cold spells and iced over water?
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 22:39   #80
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
Thats interesting, how do they manage cold spells and iced over water?
In the winter I think they go into the mud at the bottom of the water and hybernate in the mud. Even in the summer they mainly come out on sunny warm days - not grey wet days.
Old 04-08-2019, 21:35   #81
Junior Member+

Animal pictures

It would be great if when viewing an animal profile, you were not taken to the gallery page but rather were given just the pictures for the profile you are viewing much like myspace or facebook. The first time I used the site, i found it frustrating to hit next only to see a different animals picture. If I want to see lots of pictures of different animals Ill use the gallery, if I want to see just one particular animals pictures I would rather just see those.

Just a suggestion.
Kamfluelo is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..