Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Accrington Forum News
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Forum News Read about the latest happenings on our site.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2018, 10:03   #1

Lost Touch

Hello
I am trying to find a family from Staleybridge Accrington. I know this family had a daughter named Christine and son named Brian. The years I was in contact with this family was around 1968. Think they lived at 12 Staley Bridge Street. Would appreciate the info for me to touch base with them again.
Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-05-2018, 07:35   #2

Re: Lost Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasgow View Post
Hello
I am trying to find a family from Staleybridge Accrington. I know this family had a daughter named Christine and son named Brian. The years I was in contact with this family was around 1968. Think they lived at 12 Staley Bridge Street. Would appreciate the info for me to touch base with them again.
Hi Glasgow.
Sorry but can't find a Staleybridge Street, nor a Staley Bridge Street in Accrington.

The only Staleybridge that I know is in the Greater Manchester area. I used to visit good friends of mine from Accrington who had a pub there. Would spend the weekend with them.

Cheers

Phil Kenyon
Late of Belfield Road
Accrington
landhusweg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 18:37   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

There has never been a Staleybridge in Accrington in my time here which is since 1948. to my knowledge.
Old 31-10-2021, 09:30   #4

Maybe Stonebridge lane?

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote

« Wadington Street | - »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..