Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2008, 18:51   #46
Senior Member+

Re: Anyone Excited?

Guess what? I'm feeling excited about tomorrow!!! I'm feeling like a giddy girl...... otherwise known as Depeche Mode.
Old 08-08-2008, 22:22   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by depechemode View Post
Iv been going for about 28 years or so , bit younger then you tin ape . mind you think yonmon is younger then you.
Whilst your grammar is somewhat vague DM, I take it that you are implying that I am some doddering wreck who is well into his dotage!
I have admitted elsewhere that I am a Septuagenarian and that some bits of me are not quite what they used to be, nevertheless, and irrespective of our advancing years, you have to admit that both TM and myself are still able to exhibit levels of erudition and wisdom which
belie the fact that we are both getting a bit long in the tooth! (Or in my case..Dentures !)
As Groucho Marx once said '
Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.

And there it is in a nutshell DM !.....don't you think???

ALFRED.E. says...' ON STANLEY ON !!' and stick it up the'SHOTS'
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:31   #48

well said yonmon , all a bit of fun . roll on 3pm .
depechemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:48   #49
Junior Member+

Stick it up The Shots? We're only coming for a football match thank you and it's only fair you let us win looking at the previous results.
Mike.Wray (ATFC) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:12   #50
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by depechemode View Post
when we do lose am buggered if i buy a sunday paper
Lets hope we win for DM's sake, We wouldn't want him to have to buy a sunday paper, and go through the pain that must involve !
Would we ???

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..