Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2010, 20:55   #61
Senior Member+

Re: Gills Match Thread

my text already should have done!!! lol
sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-01-2010, 20:55   #62

hi guys, fulham fan here. well done tonight, i'm so glad you got through (especially as it was against gillingham) i'll be going to the game and am looking very forward the the game... got to love the fa cup
funky buffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 20:58   #63
Full Member+

cheers funky b make sure you bring a few with ya! Win or lose you'll have a ball poop narrth
Old 19-01-2010, 21:01   #64
Full Member+

Well done Stanley!! bring on the premier boys
Old 19-01-2010, 21:05   #65

it's a good job milesy scored otherwise billy kee would've been in for it!
BRING ON THE FULHAM!!!
theresonlyoneaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 21:05   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeast View Post
cheers funky b make sure you bring a few with ya! Win or lose you'll have a ball poop narrth
we don't have the greatest away support alot of the time but this will be a first for most of us so i think we'll have our allocation... getting used to being up there with recent trips to burnley and blackburn.. got bolton in a few weeks aswell
funky buffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 21:09   #67
Resting in Peace

What a great night! Am completely hoarse but overjoyed that at last we have a huge reward for all the lad's efforts this season. We absolutely battered the Gills all over the pitch and really should have won by more than the odd goal. Thank goodness Coley didn't do what I was asking for and sub Milesy for a below par performance!!!!!!!!
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 21:10   #68
Full Member+

oop not poop by the way - stoopid iPod speller
Old 19-01-2010, 21:14   #69
Full Member+

gonna have to have SERIOUS words with the boss bout Saturday
Old 19-01-2010, 21:16   #70
Full Member+

Much deserved win, if only for the effort put in. I think the Gills had three penalty shouts, the diving *******. Class always wins out in the end! Have a nice trip up here funky b!
Old 19-01-2010, 21:23   #71

Well Done Accrington, hope the fourth round brings you a massive cash injection to help the club along. Tickets are already on sale to Fulham fans and are being snapped up fast. Our away support may not be great for the league but we love a good FA Cup away day, I'm sure we'll sell our 1200 with ease.

WELL DONE again, looking forward to Saturday.

www.voy.com/13865/ for Fulham fans reaction to your result tonight.
Fulham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 21:25   #72

just back from game ..... FULHAM FC AT HOME LETS GET A FULL CROWD NOW ..... ONLY ONE TEAM TO nite the reds of accrington ..........
Grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 21:26   #73
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss just got back,what a great feeling to be an ACCRINGTON STANLY SUPORTER the lads have done us all proud tonight..Bring on the cottagers
Old 19-01-2010, 21:26   #74
God Member

Well done tonight. Thought Stanley easily deserved it. I timed Gills first shot at 22 minutes .

Even got my dose of premier league football thanks to their No 21 diving at every opportunity
Old 19-01-2010, 21:35   #75
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

should have gone in half time wi a deserved lead, thought second half we nearly fell to gillinghams level which was crap, thought joyce was missed, was happy mcConville was subbed, both him n miles i thought had below par games, but milesy fer my money is always likely to get ya one,n he did. great to make history n to be able to brag Stanley gone further in the F.A. Cup than both Liverpool n Man Utd, all in all a top evening n look forward to a premiership side next round. must not forget to mention Boozers 2 great saves in quick sucession second half, stopping gillingham getting a foot in the door, well done Boozer.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..