Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2013, 20:33   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: multi tickets and match prices

Thing is MrT summat on website in way of reason, or when hopefully it will return to running, may go some way to help.
Old 17-09-2013, 16:54   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
it isn't for "good" reasons

Ring 01254 356950 and nice people + me (still in training) will assist you
It still seems not to be working. I rang today as suggested and was told that it's not possible to book tickets in advance. Only pay at the gate.
Revived Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 18:08   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
It still seems not to be working. I rang today as suggested and was told that it's not possible to book tickets in advance. Only pay at the gate.
I don't understand what point you're trying to make. You can pay at the gate for virtually all Stanley's matches, certainly for all league matches. With the apathy of the Accrington public as it is, what would be the point of Stanley spending its sparse resources on setting up an elaborate and unnecessary system for buying tickets in advance?
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 18:11   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
I don't understand what point you're trying to make. You can pay at the gate for virtually all Stanley's matches, certainly for all league matches. With the apathy of the Accrington public as it is, what would be the point of Stanley spending its sparse resources on setting up an elaborate and unnecessary system for buying tickets in advance?
Surely the point is people may want to buy the 10 ticket deal the club advertised? pish the fans off more n less chance than ever of getting folk through the gates?
Old 17-09-2013, 19:58   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
The ticket is not for me - it's for a friend who will be making his first visit. I could ask him to pay at the gate and then refund his money. Hardly friendly, methinks. In the past, I have bought tickets in advance for 3 or 4 family members and booked the seats next to my season ticket seat. They visit from North Yorkshire. If they happen to be delayed en route, it is (or was) good to know that at least the seats alongside mine were reserved for them.

Sorry - I didn't realise that taking a card number and issuing a ticket was an elaborate system.
Old 18-09-2013, 06:59   #21
Super Moderator

RR will reply to you e-mail later today.

We do have an elabotate ticketing system that sadly costs a fortune and an additional price per ticket for each one we sell. Then if the customer pays via card we pay a small commision to that system and have to wait for our money!!. And if posted out there's another few pence gone. Whilst we charge a "booking fee" we'd rather be "old fashioned"

We used the system for both the Everton and Portsmouth matches as there was demand from supporters of both clubs as well as Stanley fans.

Sadly there is less demand at present hence going back to cash on the turnstiles.

Appreciate people do have different requirements so will endeavour to find solutions, but given the changes we have had being the scenes we may get some things wrong
DAV007 likes this.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 07:55   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Explanations when changes occur @ reason fer em, go a fair way to peace n harmony i would think,Costs nowt n pretty simple.
Old 18-09-2013, 22:20   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
RR will reply to you e-mail later today.

We do have an elabotate ticketing system that sadly costs a fortune and an additional price per ticket for each one we sell. Then if the customer pays via card we pay a small commision to that system and have to wait for our money!!. And if posted out there's another few pence gone. Whilst we charge a "booking fee" we'd rather be "old fashioned"

We used the system for both the Everton and Portsmouth matches as there was demand from supporters of both clubs as well as Stanley fans.

Sadly there is less demand at present hence going back to cash on the turnstiles.

Appreciate people do have different requirements so will endeavour to find solutions, but given the changes we have had being the scenes we may get some things wrong
Many thanks for reply and help, Mr T. As always, much appreciated.
Old 19-09-2013, 09:50   #24
Junior Member+

I haven't been yet this season, is it £15 on the gate or an extra pound or two?
If I remember correctly last season, I saved a couple of quid buying in advance.
EastLancsCov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 10:22   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastLancsCov View Post
I haven't been yet this season, is it £15 on the gate or an extra pound or two?
If I remember correctly last season, I saved a couple of quid buying in advance.
Fairly sure this weeks game is a £17 game. Same price on gate
Old 19-09-2013, 10:53   #26

Rochdale fixture prices as follows:

Adults £17
Over 65's £12
Students & Under 17's £7
Under 12s £1
Old 19-09-2013, 13:06   #27
Junior Member+

Cheers.
Will be there with my Rochdale supporting mate, but us on opposite ends of the ground
All the best.
cashman likes this.
EastLancsCov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 22:36   #28

it says in the observer page 2 thIs week. You can buy 10 tickets for £100. You must have to go in shop. They've missed an opportunity here. It' s not on website And should have been available since start of season. I reckon they could have shifted a good number with the right advertising e.g. website and put it on fixture boards that advertise forthcoming matches that are around Accrington. Let's forget the frustration and cheer the team to victory.
chevyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 06:25   #29
Super Moderator

Really thought the multi-ticket idea had been mentioned on numerous occasions.
I'm sure the good "Accywebbers" will dig in out and save me time.

We have multi-tickets pre-printed and ready to sell
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 10:45   #30

The multi ticket has been on sale since the season ticket launch night.

This has been mentioned in may ways on here and the official site. we have sold quite a few too. Anyone wishing to purchase a 10 ticket bundle then they will be on sale from the stanley store saturday.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..