Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2013, 20:44   #31

Re: Fsns Friday

Feel free to print off and plaster all over. If it's at work, your paper shop or your local takeaway. Let's get the word out and work together to make Friday's game one to remember with three points and a rocking atmosphere at the store first stadium. We will be doing our upmost to promote in many different ways via social media and also in the local area but the help of the whole town, the fans and even the neutrals is what we need to contribute to make an atmosphere to remember and make the night a complete success.

#fansfriday
Accrington Web
Old 29-09-2013, 20:44   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smobile View Post
Like it.

Might get done under the trades description act when they see our floodlights though.
I presumed the image was meant to symbolise all Stanley's floodlights on a single stanchion !
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2013, 21:00   #33
Super Moderator

It's only October!! IF asked we might turned the lights on at half time!

In EW's glory days no lights until the clocks went back AND u had to ask (nicely)
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 10:45   #34
God Member

We now have tickets on sale at Giftprint
Div3North and Greeny like this.
Old 30-09-2013, 14:05   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
We now have tickets on sale at Giftprint
Nice one, I'll call in for mine later today - & I'll put plenty of salt on my hat
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:02   #36
God Member

Don't know if it was a one-off but, when I clicked on the link on the Fishy site to open up the poster, and then clicked on the poster, it took me to a site about the Accies.
Unfortunately, this was Hamilton Academicals, not Stanley.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 13:31   #37

Seen on Twitter that some Rovers, Man United & Hull City Fans have already bought tickets.

Would be nice to know from the club later in the week how well this offer has been received. (It will also help with my attempt at this weeks Guess The Gate)
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 19:18   #38
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smobile View Post
Seen on Twitter that some Rovers, Man United & Hull City Fans have already bought tickets.

Would be nice to know from the club later in the week how well this offer has been received. (It will also help with my attempt at this weeks Guess The Gate)
Turns out the Rovers ones were actually 1 rovers and 1 AFC Wimbledon
Old 02-10-2013, 21:17   #39
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Says on fishy dozens have taken up this offer, Dunno if me gobs had any effect on it,but ive mentioned to quite a few. whatever its a good positive move by the club n hope it builds up n grows.
Old 04-10-2013, 17:48   #40
Senior Member+

Unofficial Dagenham & Redbridge Forum ? View topic - Accrington 'borrowing' fans
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..