Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2005, 13:06   #16

Re: Head lines in the Telegragh today

you know that the police have had this information since last november!!! perhaps maybe the club should have been informed a little sooner. if hes innocent then whats it matter...but if he is guilty (and im not saying he is) shouldnt the club have been told sooner???
Old 16-02-2005, 13:22   #17
Senior Member+

Nothing on the official site are they waiting for the Sun to contact them.?

Old 16-02-2005, 13:31   #18
Senior Member+

There was new evidence given last night i heard, and he was arrested at 3am this morning.
Old 16-02-2005, 13:38   #19
I am Banned

Hope not Bazf, just i can picture the big writing headline to this LOL
Old 16-02-2005, 13:50   #20

Innocent or guilty - no-one yet knows but shouldn't he have been cleared by CRB or police check before being encouraged to interact with children? If he has then the club cannot be blamed for any of this. if not then their only crime is that they were too trusting.
As Shotgun has said in previous post that the suit belongs to him then perhaps it is time for a change. Maybe the supporters club and/or Ultras can come up with something new.
Old 16-02-2005, 14:06   #21
I am Banned

So true Alice, everyone that works with kids are n should be CRB checked like myself, n if so the club cannot be accountable as it didnt know n did all its checks, i think they will lay more boundaries to applicants next time tho.
Old 16-02-2005, 14:24   #22

Exclamation Re: Head lines in the Telegragh today

I couldnt help but register on this site today. As I am a parent of one of these children who the sick pervert has touched I thought I would look on this site to see if there were any updated information regarding his arrest. And what do I find, sick perverse JOKES !!!! Do you have children, PLEASE SPARE ONE SMALL THOUGHT FOR THE ONES WHO ARE SUFFERING.
Old 16-02-2005, 14:25   #23
I am Banned

Will someone who annonmously called me a 'stupid idiot' tell me to my face i dont mind my karma lost but to insult me personally is another matter!!! If u wanna critise me then have the balls to say whom from n not hide as it was this thread that prompted such a remark.
Old 16-02-2005, 14:31   #24

This thread will be closed if members do not stop joking about it, and treating the subject frivolously
Old 16-02-2005, 14:33   #25
Senior Member+

I think this thread needs to be locked!!!
Old 16-02-2005, 14:34   #26
Senior Member+

I dont think its a joking matter, this is very serious. How can people joke about something like this
Old 16-02-2005, 14:35   #27
I am Banned

Sorry Disgusted n yes im a parent n yes my family has been wrecked by a serial pervert whom had my mother at knifepoint big story 12 yrs ago n the b*stard is due to be released this yr!! n my ex hubby was a violent man n i was nr for dead. So yes i know how it feels!!!!

But i wont let it beat me, it was only a joke not to be taken seriously, humour is one of my coping strategies. Trouble with forums mails is that theres always gonna be something ppl dont like, cos ppl are humans after all n with life u cant please everyone.
Old 16-02-2005, 14:38   #28
Senior Member+

Sweet Fa you have done the right thing in deleting some of the posts, we dont want to be upsetting poeple
Old 16-02-2005, 14:42   #29

Exclamation Re: Head lines in the Telegragh today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafu01
Sweet Fa you have done the right thing in deleting some of the posts, we dont want to be upsetting poeple
Thankyou for the recent comments. We are after all a small community who need to back each other when events such as these arise. And I do agree for the sake of other parents who may also look at this site as I did. It needs to be locked!
Old 16-02-2005, 14:44   #30
Senior Member+

how can people even think of this as a joke .

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..