Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-12-2006, 23:22   #46

Re: new years eve...what we all got planned ?

Anything good on TV?
Old 31-12-2006, 00:28   #47
God Member

Really looking forward to my friends party now, but come new year will have to slow down!!! 3 nights out in 4 days....aggghhhh!! but great fun

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 00:47   #48
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Absolutely nothing......and if I can be in my bed by 10:30...then it will be good. I hate New Years Eve with a vengeance....can't stand strangers slobbering all over....I don't need alcohol to act daft...anyway these days it takes me much longer to get over it. SORRY, but you DID ask!
Agree 100% with Margaret, here in California its become the tradition to go out at midnight and your fire guns into the air (bullets go up, bullets come down, Doh ) it began first with the latino gangs in the barrios and then spread to the inner cities and now seems to be everywhere, even the burbs where people should know better
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 14:11   #49

The way the weather is turning out will probably be stopping in with a good book.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 15:25   #50

stopping in with the dog the best place to be and it won,t cost as much as it dose when you go out so to the rest of you on accy web have a good one and happy new year to you all
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:41   #51
God Member

Well, Burnley is a **** hole with **** music and **** beer.

But at least I was with the wife!
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 15:13   #52

We went to the Oak Leigh and had a brilliant night. Thanks to all.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 18:09   #53
Senior Member+

Went out round Church,wish we'd stayed in
Old 01-01-2007, 18:46   #54
God Member

I went to the pub, ended up someone coming back and not going till midday then going to the boars head and meeting up with less, mick, harwood red, and shortstuff. and came home about 1/4 to 6 then fell asleep bro just woke me up ive found out i was watching toad of toad hall and im going to get some tea then im going to bed. Ineeed sleep!!!!!
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 21:07   #55
God Member

you not sobered up yet jen???? haha
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 22:34   #56
Len
God Member

We (a group) went round Harwood has planned and had a brilliant night. At the beginning the pubs were ridiculously busy but did seam to thin out around 10pm. We never came back to mine because we were still boozing at 3-4 am?? as some of the pubs had late licences? So there was no need to go back to anyone’s home for more beer. I think I finally got to bed around 5.30am ish.

Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 23:02   #57
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
you not sobered up yet jen???? haha

My head hurts. Went to bed and just woke up about 10 mins ago!! so thought id come down and get a drink of orange just to keep me going. I knew i shouldnt have gone to bed to sleep it off.
Old 01-01-2007, 23:15   #58
God Member

Lmao!!!! Take It You Had A Good Night Then Jen??
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 23:31   #59
God Member

Get it right Mel - Had a good night in the pub till all hell let loose and the bar closed. Then came back here eventually they all left but it wasnt worth it going to bed at 12 to get back up at 1.30 was it? Then just carried on down at the Boars Head topping the level up. Then i think i fell asleep for half an hour. Put my tea on then my bro turned up I sent him 5 text messages last night wishing him happy new year!!! Anyway he went after telling me off for not going to bed and told me to go to bed and get some sleep. Anyway my tea was ready and didnt want to eat it so i went to bed to get some sleep.

But my head hurts now it didnt before!
Old 02-01-2007, 12:59   #60
God Member

I havent got a headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cured!!!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..