Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Internet Talk (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f122/)
-   -   Pay- pal a pain in the rear (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f122/pay-pal-a-pain-in-the-rear-59744.html)

alan7554 02-11-2011 15:32

Pay- pal a pain in the rear

has anyone else had problems with accessing their money from pay pal accounts,i recently had money transfered to my pp account and also added a new cc card details, now they have put a security measure on my account and are asking for my old 16 digit cc number,which i dont have so now i cant log in to transfer funds,and the customer service dept are useless,keep telling me its my fault for not deleting old cc card first,any one have any ideas or help they can give me as its costing me a fortune to call them

littlepom 02-11-2011 17:14

Re: Pay- pal a pain in the rear

Quote:

Originally Posted by alan7554 (Post 944328)
has anyone else had problems with accessing their money from pay pal accounts,i recently had money transfered to my pp account and also added a new cc card details, now they have put a security measure on my account and are asking for my old 16 digit cc number,which i dont have so now i cant log in to transfer funds,and the customer service dept are useless,keep telling me its my fault for not deleting old cc card first,any one have any ideas or help they can give me as its costing me a fortune to call them

I had a problem recently, but I found them very helpful. The lady I spoke to even told me how to go about fixing it etc. Sorry you have had a problem. the only thing I could suggest is try again with a different operator or even ask your bank if they can help.
Cheers Littlepom.

jaysay 02-11-2011 17:55

I've never had that many problems with paypal, mind you I don't use them that much, mainly to pay subs on websites really

wallop79 02-11-2011 19:11

Go to SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers & search under company name of paypal & it gives you alternative landline numbers to ring other than the 0870 number, so if you've only a mobile to ring from its a brilliant site to find alternatives to 0800 0845 0870 numbers. Great if you're on a monthly price plan instead of using a landline I only ever use my mobile now.

emamum 03-11-2011 07:16

i use paypal alot, i had to set up a new account when i changed my name so if i was you i'd just do that,takes a couple of days to link your bank account to your new account tho

jaysay 03-11-2011 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum (Post 944468)
i use paypal alot, i had to set up a new account when i changed my name so if i was you i'd just do that,takes a couple of days to link your bank account to your new account tho

I link my account to my debit card ema, which works for me