Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Internet Talk (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f122/)
-   -   Tapatalk- Login? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f122/tapatalk-login-67993.html)

restlessr 13-02-2016 15:26

Tapatalk- Login?

Installed Tapatalk on my new phone and I seem unable to login to my old account. I made a Tapatalk account (restlessr) linked with Facebook for easier logins and I cannot find an option to login to my restless account and furthermore it appears to have automatically made an account for accyweb with my Tapatalk username.... Anyone use this app?

Gremlin 13-02-2016 15:40

Re: Tapatalk- Login?

I keep getting a notice about joining but have lived without it for many years so haven't tried it, nor am I intending to.

gpick24 13-02-2016 16:21

There are 3 horizontal lines top right, tap on them to get log out/log in options.

restlessr 13-02-2016 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gremlin (Post 1161034)
I keep getting a notice about joining but have lived without it for many years so haven't tried it, nor am I intending to.

Just if you wanna have a browse of a forum whilst out and about its a great platform. Many of the buttons don't work properly on a mobile browser

restlessr 13-02-2016 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpick24 (Post 1161038)
There are 3 horizontal lines top right, tap on them to get log out/log in options.

I don't get. I am still not finding accyweb login options (anymore) Tapatalk in this past I've never struggled with finding them

gpick24 13-02-2016 17:43

I have four tabs along the bottom, one of them is "following" tapping this takes me to forums I visit regularly, select accyweb from the list, then top right you get the three lines I mentioned earlier. Sign out then sign in with your proper user name.

maxthecollie 13-02-2016 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gremlin (Post 1161034)

Neither have I ,Russell

Neil 13-02-2016 18:48

Please let me know when you get it sorted so I can remove your duplicate account. It does sound like it's a tapatalk issue and nothing to do with Accyweb so not something we can help you with sorry

Margaret Pilkington 13-02-2016 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 1161070)
Neither have I ,Russell

Me neither...Must be a generational thing.

Restless 13-02-2016 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpick24 (Post 1161054)
I have four tabs along the bottom, one of them is "following" tapping this takes me to forums I visit regularly, select accyweb from the list, then top right you get the three lines I mentioned earlier. Sign out then sign in with your proper user name.

Gotcha! Was the sign out button I wasn't spotting thanks

Gordon Booth 13-02-2016 19:30

I was wondering who restlessr was! Thought you'd been cloned.

Life(and computers)are complicated enough without trying Tapatalk.

Margaret Pilkington 13-02-2016 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1161081)
Gotcha! Was the sign out button I wasn't spotting thanks

Rob, I did not realise it was you!
It is not like you to be flummoxed with technology. You would be someone I would seek advice from.......it is good to know that you are like us(I don't mean that in a horrible way) and can be stumped now and again.
Glad you are sorted Rob.

Neil 13-02-2016 21:53

Good news you got it sorted out Rob.
I'll leave the thread here to help others but have banned the duplicate account - we don't remove accounts just ban not needed ones

Less 13-02-2016 22:07

Tapatalk seems rubbish compared with what it was a year or so ago. Back then it was easy to move from section to section, replying with a quote easy, even finding your way from say, General chat to Anything goes to start a new thread, now, I wait to get home and use the computer to annoy.

gpick24 13-02-2016 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1161105)
Tapatalk seems rubbish compared with what it was a year or so ago. Back then it was easy to move from section to section, replying with a quote easy, even finding your way from say, General chat to Anything goes to start a new thread, now, I wait to get home and use the computer to annoy.

There is a bit that you slide from side to side that lets you do that, I tend to stick to unread and timeline but for a free app it really is pretty good for something to use when away from your computer.