Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Internet Talk (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f122/)
-   -   Kodi boxes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f122/kodi-boxes-68875.html)

RainbowSix 13-02-2017 08:30

Re: Kodi boxes

My wife and daughter both use them easily, the mum in law who is in her 80's will be using one soon too.
I don't think you would find one a problem Margaret.

Gremlin 13-02-2017 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowSix (Post 1187279)
My wife and daughter both use them easily, the mum in law who is in her 80's will be using one soon too.

I dont think I would have a problem with them either Rainbow. I've set much more complicated equipment up in the past for myself and other people.
It's just that there are almost 200 channels on Freeview and I can only watch one at once. Plus the fact that I have much better things to do than start at the idiots lantern all day.

Restless 13-02-2017 12:26

I might do a blog post on kodi if your interested with a video of its setup and use featuring my own content that I own. Music and some ripped DVDs that I converted/ (like red dwarf series) if your interested.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Margaret Pilkington 13-02-2017 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowSix (Post 1187279)

No neither do I. I am quite competent at doing what I WANT to do...and if I WANT to learn something then I can do it...but I cannot see any reason on this earth why I would want to use one. It has absolutely no appeal to me.

Margaret Pilkington 13-02-2017 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1187308)
I might do a blog post on kodi if your interested with a video of its setup and use featuring my own content that I own. Music and some ripped DVDs that I converted/ (like red dwarf series) if your interested.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rob, I think some people might get some use out of it...so yes do it.
But for me, my computer suffices for those jobs...my music is on there, my pictures are on there...I am not a big TV or Film fan and like Russell there are many other things which keep me busy...in fact if this box could organise to give me 27 hours in a day I would have one in a flash.

Restless 13-02-2017 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1187317)
Rob, I think some people might get some use out of it...so yes do it.
But for me, my computer suffices for those jobs...my music is on there, my pictures are on there...I am not a big TV or Film fan and like Russell there are many other things which keep me busy...in fact if this box could organise to give me 27 hours in a day I would have one in a flash.

Posted :D