Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Games (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f125/)
-   -   worst band/group you ever heard. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f125/worst-band-group-you-ever-heard-17706.html)

cashman 26-10-2005 21:26

worst band/group you ever heard.

love music,many differant types,but was just thinking,whats the worst you ever heard in your lifetime? its not as easy as it first seems- for myself i have to say the FALL. sorry fall fans but they seriously do me head in.:D

SpecialPowers 26-10-2005 21:35

Re: worst band/group you ever heard.

The worst band! let me think...
I hate that James Blunt. He has a winey voice which just irritates me. If i never hear that horrid song again it would be too soon.:swear8:

Tinkerbelle 26-10-2005 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialPowers
I hate that James Blunt.

*cough* I'll agree to disagree on that one. I think he's the most talented man in the charts at the minute ... I wouldn't kick him out the sack either but that's for another time ;)

Oh without a doubt ... that bloody Bjork woman! She does my head in!!! I have been known to walk out of establishments that infect my ears by playing a single songle song of hers :(

accymel 27-10-2005 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialPowers
The worst band! let me think...
I hate that James Blunt. He has a winey voice which just irritates me. If i never hear that horrid song again it would be too soon.:swear8:

yeh he's hurts my ears too & also makes me run for the sick bucket!!

Tinkerbelle 10-11-2005 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel
yeh he's hurts my ears too & also makes me run for the sick bucket!!

lmfao! oh you owd romantic you ;)

Tom Jones .....I HATE HIM !!!!! He knocks me physically sick! All that gyrating it just ain't right!! I can't listen to him or watch him on TV, it's verging on a Tom Jones phobia :o

Gene Pitney ........ now that is a whiney voice!! "SOMETHINGS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY HEART" TORTURE to the ears!! :eek:

WillowTheWhisp 10-11-2005 14:42

Loll I love Gene Pitney!

I think it would have to be Bjork but Englebert Humperdinck comes close. My mother used to think he was wonderful!

cashman 11-11-2005 11:58

[QUOTE=Tinkerbelle.

Oh without a doubt ... that bloody Bjork woman! She does my head in!!! I have been known to walk out of establishments that infect my ears by playing a single songle song of hers :([/QUOTE] must agree bjork is really dire,my son knows her and thinks shes great, he also knows what i think of her and has avoided us meeting lol (can't think why):D

Bad-Wolf 11-11-2005 12:01

Oasis, utter rubbish, Liam could not sing to save his worthless life!

Tinkerbelle 11-11-2005 12:06

I can't stand Oasis either, they are just a bad version of the Beatles

Bad-Wolf 11-11-2005 12:10

A very bad version.

Totally un-original.

No talent.

No brains.

In fact I can not think of a good thing to say about them.

ah, yes I can. Liam got his teethed kicked in by a German bouncer last year! That was good!

Perhpas they should make a record about that!

cashman 11-11-2005 12:14

liam would have had his teeth kicked out down ewood about 10 years ago,was mouthing big time whilst stood behind a pack of bodyguards, what an arrogant big mouthed tart.

Bad-Wolf 11-11-2005 12:17

Yep, no arguments there!

A right whalley!

Tinkerbelle 11-11-2005 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman
liam would have had his teeth kicked out down ewood about 10 years ago,was mouthing big time whilst stood behind a pack of bodyguards, what an arrogant big mouthed tart.

OMG Cashy that had me in hysterics !!! Ewood is full of even bigger tarts than Liam himself ....... they would have had to call in the lads from the Turf to deal with him ;)

Bad-Wolf 11-11-2005 12:18

Exuse me spallin.

Wud ave t do dat on mane borrd

Tinkerbelle 11-11-2005 12:23

:rofl38: :rofl38: :rofl38: