Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Games (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f125/)
-   -   Guess baby name and sex (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f125/guess-baby-name-and-sex-30613.html)

jackyalex 09-05-2007 19:09

Guess baby name and sex

i have put this in the game section because i want people to guess the name and sex of my sisters baby that is due in 2 weeks,so here we go,
my sister is due her 2nd baby in exactly 2 weeks,she has been for 4 scans (due to her loosing her last baby who was a boy)now none of the scans have revealed the babys sex,so this is for you to try and guess what the babys sex is and the name he/she is going to be named,i know of the names that she has picked but we dont know the sex of him/her,so guess away and i will tell you who has won in 2 weeks time,also i might give clue's to the names picked nearer the time if knowone has guessed them yet,

Romps 09-05-2007 19:41

Re: baby name and sex

A little Boy-Harry

grego 09-05-2007 19:45

A girl - Gracie

slinky 09-05-2007 21:14

A little girl - Katie

A boy - Charlie

mthead 09-05-2007 21:26

Boy - Eric
Girl - Gabrielle or Gabbie

slinky 09-05-2007 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by mthead (Post 421994)
Boy - Eric
Girl - Gabrielle or Gabbie

:eek::eek: you tight git........one is a awful name and the other is your dog :D

mthead 09-05-2007 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 421995)
:eek::eek: you tight git........one is a awful name and the other is your dog :D

NOOOOOOO there not one would be named after the King Cantona,the other like my dog is named after Gabrielle Heinze my favourite Man.U player at the momment:)Look at my avatar that is Eric..............

slinky 09-05-2007 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by mthead (Post 421998)
NOOOOOOO there not one would be named after the King Cantona,the other like my dog is named after Gabrielle Heinze my favourite Man.U player at the momment:)

Well I always thought one was a girls name and 1 was a beans maker lmao but hey ho :D:D

katex 09-05-2007 21:41

Could do with a bit of 'form' here Jackyalex .. i.e. which is the sex most prevelant in the father's side ... their contribution which decides the sex after all ..:D

Name of your sister's first born, usually the mother who chooses the name, and can see if she has a traditional leaning, modern leaning, etc.

Could be good to know the surname, as certain names would not 'flow'.

Ok .. just digging .. :D

katex 09-05-2007 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mthead (Post 421998)
NOOOOOOO there not one would be named after the King Cantona,the other like my dog is named after Gabrielle Heinze my favourite Man.U player at the momment:)Look at my avatar that is Eric..............

Gosh, you and Slinky obviously got the same taste in men !! LOL.
They look soo alike.

Love that actor Slinky ...just can't remember his name. Fight you for him.

slinky 09-05-2007 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 422008)
Gosh, you and Slinky obviously got the same taste in men !! LOL.
They look soo alike.

OMG Will Mellor does soooooo NOT look like cantremeberhisname eric lol.

Love that actor Slinky ...just can't remember his name. Fight you for him.

Yes the one the only sexy Will Mellor.........and i like you katex but i would be prepared to fight for him :D:D

mthead 09-05-2007 21:52

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 422012)
Yes the one the only sexy Will Mellor.........and i like you katex but i would be prepared to fight for him :D:D

Well guess who he supports with the football:D :D

jackyalex 09-05-2007 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 422005)
Could do with a bit of 'form' here Jackyalex .. i.e. which is the sex most prevelant in the father's side ... their contribution which decides the sex after all ..:D

Name of your sister's first born, usually the mother who chooses the name, and can see if she has a traditional leaning, modern leaning, etc.

Could be good to know the surname, as certain names would not 'flow'.

Ok .. just digging .. :D

ok more info;1st baby's name was korben jacob,and the father is the only male with 2 sisters,as for the names i chose korben and jacob is my brothers name,the father has chosen the names

slinky 09-05-2007 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mthead (Post 422017)
Well guess who he supports with the football:D :D

He can support who the hell he wants as long as he didn't shout the name too loud in bed :D

slinky 09-05-2007 21:55

well i think it will be a girl and its name will be either Katie or caitlin :D