Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Community Talk (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f127/)
-   -   hyndburnparanormal (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f127/hyndburnparanormal-53514.html)

hyndburnparanormal 06-06-2010 20:52

hyndburnparanormal

hi folks.im currently setting up a new paranormal investigation and research group. the website is up and running(although incomplete) and im hoping to get an investigation team together really soon.Thats why im here im hoping there might be some like minded folks out there who could join me.Not just beleivers but also non beleivers so we can examine all evidence from both sides.If any of you are interested then please pm me also require properties and areas to investigate so if you have some spooky goings on and would like us to conduct a 100% free investigation then please also drop us a line at the above email address.All new team members joining would do so on a voluntary basis as we dont charge anything for our investigative services.thanks for taking the time to read this.

flashy 06-06-2010 20:56

Re: hyndburnparanormal

welcome to accyweb, sounds interesting, have you any stories for us about places in Hyndburn you have already been to?

cashman 06-06-2010 21:19

Well personally i never click on links produced by complete strangers.

Mancie 06-06-2010 21:33

hyndburnparanormal ... can I can you hyndparanoid for short?.. ok hd what do mean by "spooky" stuff going on?... do you live anywhere near in Accy?... if so then you must know that "spooky" stuff goes on all the time.:D

hyndburnparanormal 06-06-2010 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashy (Post 820702)
welcome to accyweb, sounds interesting, have you any stories for us about places in Hyndburn you have already been to?

I havent investigated anywhere yet.im still trying to put a team together.

@less i only registered tonight but i do visit the site quite often and read what others have posted.

@cashman i can understand that. i assure you the link is safe.

and i just noticed that the email address on my first post is [email protected] where it should actually be[email protected]

garinda 07-06-2010 00:02

'In an old council house along burns way in great harwood,there was once a report of five shadowy figures emerging from a fireplace.The figures,each ninety centimeters tall,crossed the bedroom of the home until they reached another dark figure that was wearing a crown and sitting in a chair before crossing the room again and re-entering the fireplace.'

That'll be the crowning of Arrod's best dressed dwarf competition, which the Observer runs annually.

;)

garinda 07-06-2010 00:03

Are you anything to do with the man who needed some new Spex, and saw a young girl carrying a 'Vote for Britcliffe as MP for Hyndburn' pamphlet, in a castle window?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...w-a-ghost.html

Wynonie Harris 07-06-2010 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyndburnparanormal (Post 820698)
from both sides.If any of you are

Yes, I've noticed something strange recently...it's called the "spaceless full point" phenomenon. It's natural for most folk to put a space after their full stops and before they start the next sentence like I'm doing. But I've noticed that three people who've been posting on Accyweb in the last few days have the curious habit of not leaving a space - yourself, JCB and Truthwillout, almost as if they were being directed by some otherworldly force. Now, isn't that strange? ;)

Less 07-06-2010 08:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 820791)
Yes, I've noticed something strange recently...it's called the "spaceless full point" phenomenon. It's natural for most folk to put a space after their full stops and before they start the next sentence like I'm doing. But I've noticed that three people who've been posting on Accyweb in the last few days have the curious habit of not leaving a space - yourself, JCB and Truthwillout, almost as if they were being directed by some otherworldly force. Now, isn't that strange? ;)

Now that you mention it...

Well will you look at my above sentence, wait all day for a full stop and 3 come along at once!

Perhaps they are all me?
:)

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, (no, not eerie sci fi music just counting dog droppings in the park!).
:eek:

cashman 07-06-2010 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 820793)
Now that you mention it...

Well will you look at my above sentence, wait all day for a full stop and 3 come along at once!

Perhaps they are all me?
:)

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, (no, not eerie sci fi music just counting dog droppings in the park!).
:eek:

.............................................. look what ya started.:D

jaysay 07-06-2010 09:36

Funny thing is I thought I saw an old mate of mine walking up Merlin Drive the other day even though he's been dead for many years, he was just a shadow of his old self;)

flashy 07-06-2010 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 820814)
Funny thing is I thought I saw an old mate of mine walking up Merlin Drive the other day even though he's been dead for many years, he was just a shadow of his old self;)

have you been on the coffee this morning by any chance John? ;)

garinda 07-06-2010 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 820814)

Some folk will tell you owt, to avoid speaking to you.

;)

:D

hyndburnparanormal 07-06-2010 11:34

ok so i take it from the replys that most of you are non beleivers then? i know from reading posts before i joined that there are some beleivers on this site.if anyone seriousy would like to join a paranormal investigation team please send me a pm.

MargaretR 07-06-2010 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyndburnparanormal (Post 820833)
ok so i take it from the replys that most of you are non beleivers then? i know from reading posts before i joined that there are some beleivers on this site.if anyone seriousy would like to join a paranormal investigation team please send me a pm.

I am a believer and have had a few 'experiences', but that does not mean I want to actively investigate them.

I have my own ideas on what those occurances represented and have decided that some things are better left unexplored.