Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Forum News (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f62/)
-   -   Upgrading the site... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f62/upgrading-the-site-39506.html)

Roy 18-05-2008 09:25

Upgrading the site...

We will soon be going offline to upgrade all the sites software to latest versions and to fix some bugs.... Downtime could be anything upto 4 hours.

derekgas 18-05-2008 09:28

Re: Upgrading the site...

Thank you for letting us know Roy, hope it goes well.

Roy 18-05-2008 13:01

Site is now upgraded and has a bit of a new look.. Probably loads of problems, if you have any let me know.....

Roy 18-05-2008 13:03

There are quite a few new features, mainly to do with user profiles... Check out peoples profiles and go to your own Profile section to have a look.

cashman 18-05-2008 13:12

cheers roy, new colour, just glad ya didn't make it "Dingle":D;)

slinky 18-05-2008 13:13

Please can I say!!! I think 60 minute make over have been in and done a bad job :( It doesn't feel like home!!! ok maybe I will get used to it!!!!

Oh I might just go and cry now.

flashy 18-05-2008 13:13

i dont like it, that brown doesnt go with the red, it looks like (well i cant say it in here) men have no taste whatsoever when it comes to colours, maybe black would go better with this red, the reds a lovely colour

BERNADETTE 18-05-2008 13:18

Just been in the gallery and noticed some votes have been lost for tonights comp, thought people might want to check that their vote hasn't been lost

andrewb 18-05-2008 13:20

Have you missed the icon "navbits_start.gif" roy? At the top, its a blue folder where it displays which part of the forum you're in.

cashman 18-05-2008 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 578129)
cheers roy, new colour, just glad ya didn't make it "Dingle":D;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 578132)
i dont like it, that brown doesnt go with the red, it looks like (well i cant say it in here) men have no taste whatsoever when it comes to colours, maybe black would go better with this red, the reds a lovely colour

thought this place was fer having a natter:confused:

flashy 18-05-2008 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 578138)
thought this place was fer having a natter:confused:

if i dont like the colour of something i wont look at it

flashy 18-05-2008 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 578136)
Just been in the gallery and noticed some votes have been lost for tonights comp, thought people might want to check that their vote hasn't been lost

yeah i had to vote AGAIN for the pic, it wasnt coming up that i'd voted for anyone

Roy 18-05-2008 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 578132)

I can't even see any brown! :(

Anyway, I chose a mainly red theme because for so long now we have the accy stanley section and the forum has been blue. Red is Stanleys colour and thats why we are now red..

Still can't see any brown!

flashy 18-05-2008 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy (Post 578145)
I can't even see any brown! :(

Anyway, I chose a mainly red theme because for so long now we have the accy stanley section and the forum has been blue. Red is Stanleys colour and thats why we are now red..

Still can't see any brown!

OH WOW I AINT INVISIBLE THEN
well its brown at the bottom of my screen and brown when the page is changing, yeah i love the red, thats excellent but i can see brown

the quick reply box is brown
the 'other sites of interest' is brown too as is the 'currently active users viewing this thread' box

cant you tell brown from red love? lol

BERNADETTE 18-05-2008 13:26

I can't see any brown, it is red and grey