Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions and help! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/)
-   -   Referals? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/referals-19894.html)

ShortStuff 28-02-2006 18:16

Referals?

Sorry if I'm asking a silly question - but what is a referal on your profile screen? Only wondering cos I've just spotted that I've got 1 - does this mean I've been a bad little girl?:signntme:

minniemouse 28-02-2006 18:18

Re: Referals?

No lol, its when someone registers on the site and puts you as a referal. You introduced them to the site or gave them the link :)

ShortStuff 28-02-2006 18:31

Oh right.....................haven't a clue who that was then!

So I haven't been naughty then - thank God - I really didn't handle it well when I got my first bad karma, never mind me thinking someone had actually reported me to the mods!!!!!

Less 28-02-2006 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortStuff
Oh right.....................haven't a clue who that was then!

So I haven't been naughty then - thank God - I really didn't handle it well when I got my first bad karma, never mind me thinking someone had actually reported me to the mods!!!!!

Bad karma can be one of the funniest things on accyweb the comments are always well thought out!:p

Madhatter 28-02-2006 19:31

Shame people don't bother to read the threads before jumping to conclusions and giving bad karma, there's nothing worse than getting it for something you never actually meant, or for having a strop over getting bad karma for something you never meant. which covers all the bad karma I've ever got. If people hadn't read what they wanted to I'd have had no bad. the karma I don't give a damn about, its the comments and that I'm missunderstood. What I did notice is that I got less possitive as soon as i put that I wasn't from accy on my profile. I was an outsider and you didn't accept me in to the gang, I think you have now though.

Gayle 28-02-2006 20:52

I've got a referal as well, never seen that before - was it you Katex?

garinda 28-02-2006 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayle
I've got a referal as well, never seen that before - was it you Katex?

Might be Peter.

Wasn't there a new member Little Lord Fauntleroy?:D

WillowTheWhisp 28-02-2006 22:37

Should I sulk? I didn't get one when I did refer somebody! Silly sausage probably never said I referred them.:D

garinda 28-02-2006 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
Should I sulk? I didn't get one when I did refer somebody! Silly sausage probably never said I referred them.:D

They do have to type your name or reference link.

I got a few friends to join who didn't, before my next victim was instructed to type my name.:p

sarnie boy 05-03-2006 20:13

i got 9 i think
i dont know half of those